Search results for query: *

1. LoboXero

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Doesn't seem the Manual Cursor issues for the PS3/Vita versions have been addressed, but hey- glad to see everything's running pretty smoothly otherwise.
  2. LoboXero

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Look, folks, being disappointed or frustrated with the wait on the updates is understandable, but to argue over who has it worse, who deserves the update more, and acting like children, really doesn't help. I posted my response as what I feel was a respectful insight as to why I feel justified...
  3. LoboXero

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

I think what people (including myself) were pretty upset about was the fact that if they didn't think they were going to meet their deadline, they shouldn't have gotten our hopes up to begin with. "Expect the Wii U version in Q1 2016!" to "Expect the Wii U version sometime in May!" to June 16...
  4. LoboXero

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So Invisible Flare Guns are a thing. Anyone else have this issue? Because my flare gun is invisible.
  5. LoboXero

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I'll try it and see what happens, but I believe that happens even when I don't press anything. EDIT: Nope. Still have the issue. I really hope they change the sensitivity on the cursor- this is just kinda frustrating...
  6. LoboXero

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

The manual cursor in the PS3/PSVita versions seems to be a bit too sensitive. I noticed that even when I have my analog perfectly in the center, the cursor will drift to the left in the PS3 version without my input, and down in the PSVita version without my input. From what I've looked up a lot...
Back
Top Bottom