Search results for query: *

• Users: Cheerio
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cheerio

PC Necro Armor + Ancient Necro Helmet visual effect not displaying

Not sure if this is a bug or intended feature, I couldn't find anything about it with a quick glance. When wearing the Ancient Necro Helmet instead of the regular Necro Helmet, there is no afterimage effect. The sound effects are changed as normal into the skeleton's audio. The issue is...
  2. Cheerio

PC Playing an older version, and Steam won't update Terraria

While attempting to play multiplayer with a friend, neither of us could connect to each other. So I booted up tShock to see if maybe it was firewall related. Turns out, I'm still on version 1.3.3.3, while the rest of the world (and even tShock) is on 1.3.5.3. And I don't know how to force Steam...
  3. Cheerio

Humorous Okay, I'm here to settle this right now. Doughnuts.

What is the best doughnut flavor? That is what I have come here to ask. Every time a class of mine has a party, they bring only glazed or chocolate doughnuts. And sometimes really weird crazy doughnuts with cereal on them and stuff. But I want to know. What should they actually be bringing? In...
  4. Cheerio

Drawings & Paintings Cheerio's Avatar Thread!

Since my other thread went so well, I'm making a new one! (That's sarcasm, by the way.) Hello one and all, and welcome to Cheerio's newest disaster! -- I mean, what? I have decided that big projects aren't for me. So since I still want to contribute to Terraria Forums, I am opening this thread...
  5. Cheerio

Serious Any geologists or stone experts out there?

I have a blue stone carved into a cat shape and I can't figure out what kind of stone it is. I have a sneaking suspicion that it is lapis lazuli, but it's really dark and has what appears to be grey calcite in it. (As far as I know that combination is not possible for lapis.) It is also kind of...
  6. Cheerio

Other Accessory Modifiers for Summoners and Rangers

Though summoners and rangers have many weapons, they don't have as many accessories. They also lack modifiers for their respective classes. Melee has melee speed modifiers, magic has the Arcane modifier which adds mana, and there are the neutral movement speed, defense, and critical hit...
  7. Cheerio

Cheerio's art shed... I mean thread

Come into my shed, little kiddies... I am no longer taking requests. I just can't finish requests often enough for this thread to stay open. I procrastinate too much and just don't have the level of commitment needed to maintain requests. I have finished all current requests, but I'm not taking...
  8. Cheerio

Items Weapon Dye

I know it sounds silly but bear with me here. First of all there doesn't have to be dye slots. You can dye weapons by crafting the dye and weapon together. Red S.D.M.G.? Just combine red dye and an S.D.M.G. at an airbrush station. When you want the weapon in its original color just go back to...
  9. Cheerio

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite thread in this part of the forums.

Congratulations! You are now Commander Shepard of the Mass Effect universe. After solving the reaper threat, you now have a new job to roam around the galaxy with: endorsement. The Commander before you will leave a topic to endorse and you will have to endorse it in some way. Your supportive...
  10. Cheerio

Game Mechanics Accented Letters

So while playing in French mode, I noticed that the accented letters such as à, á, ç, è, é, ê, ë, î, ï, ù, etc. don't blend with the other letters. Basically, the accented letters aren't in the same font as the other letters and are kind of an eyesore. Yeah, other languages are great but they're...
Back
Top Bottom