Search results for query: *

1. L0ST5ILVER

Official The Labor of Hallow's Eve

I was going to enter, but I just don't have the time. I half made a Halloween themed terraria song but just thought it wasn't very good. Maybe next time. Gl to everyone who enters :)
  2. L0ST5ILVER

Other Please readd the ability to leave the game running in the background

You can actually do this by clicking on the terraria icon to minimise the screen, but the game doesn't keep playing, annoyingly.
  3. L0ST5ILVER

Other Please readd the ability to leave the game running in the background

It makes the game so much less enjoyable when I can't work on editing my videos, checking emails or even writing this thread while I wait for my character to sleep, or AFK, or anything. The only way to get around this is by hosting the world, and that's super obnoxious.
  4. L0ST5ILVER

Blocks & Decoration A New look on Piano Functionality

Never give up hope!! :O
  5. L0ST5ILVER

Other Allow running Terraria in the background again.

A very simple suggestion, I really hope this can be slipped into 1.4.4 because it's super annoying not being able to leave the game AFK (at a farm, or waiting for a blood moon to pass) while I do other stuff on my computer. The only way to do this was clicking the Terraria icon at the bottom to...
  6. L0ST5ILVER

PC Game runs, never opens, then stops.

Can this issue please be addressed? "Just keep trying" isn't a fair response, this is a big issue for me, it can take over 15 minutes just to get the game open sometimes.
  7. L0ST5ILVER

It does start eventually, but it's just really annoying
  8. L0ST5ILVER

Items Option to Disable Ranged Zooming and/or Fix Its Current Issues

I'm disappointed Relogic never fixed this, it makes playing as a ranger borderline unplayable, or at least you have to give up on the damage bonus.
  9. L0ST5ILVER

It's very simple, when I open Terraria via Steam, most of the time (especially when leaving steam on for a while), I open the game, is says "Running" in steam, nothing opens, then it goes back to "Play", like I never clicked it in the first place. I've tried verifying files, Nothing worked...
  10. L0ST5ILVER

Ever get a really rare or uncommon item first try?

You missed the joke entirely.
  11. L0ST5ILVER

Keep Game Running When in Background

I wish there was a way to do this, they removed the ability to click the task bar now too, meaning you HAVE to have the window open and can't do anything else. Way to crap on people's play styles, Relogic. Really wish they'd readd that feature.
  12. L0ST5ILVER

Ever get a really rare or uncommon item first try?

I got 42 ender pearls out of 262 trade
  13. L0ST5ILVER

Blocks & Decoration A New look on Piano Functionality

It's not likely to be added now, sadly. I mean they added a lot of things of similar/less significance, but that's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes, though I still have hope. :)
  14. L0ST5ILVER

Merry Christmas!! [MEDIA]

Merry Christmas!!
  15. L0ST5ILVER

Terraria: No Greater Labor of Love Nominee - Get Your Votes in Today!

deserves it more than any other game nominated.
  16. L0ST5ILVER

Moss spreads offline and uncontrollably, + Paint and Moss visual Desync

This has now become a SERIOUS issue. It is urgent that relogic address this glitch. We tried to destroy the moss, and it seemed like all of it had gone. We JUST relogged and came to THIS ^ The moss will NOT go away and it's destroying all the paint and furniture. Warning to other...
  17. L0ST5ILVER

Moss spreads offline and uncontrollably, + Paint and Moss visual Desync

In Multiplayer, Things such as Moss and Paint are rendering inconsistently. On my side: On their side: This is only fixed when the other player fixes it themselves, or the block is broken and is repainted. This happens with moss as well, I was foolhardy enough to place 1 block of moss to...
  18. L0ST5ILVER

Weapons & Equip Why Drills are obsolete, and how to fix them.

If it's a coding limitation then this is perfectly reasonable. People have suggested drills to be able to dig multiple blocks at once before, but Relogic didn't decide to add it. Too much effort to equip an accessory and use a potion? I would bet my left pinky toe that most people use mining...
  19. L0ST5ILVER

Most Annoying Enemy

Skeleton Archers. In fact, anything that uses Goblin Archer AI is enemy #1 in my book. lol
  20. L0ST5ILVER

Weapons & Equip Why Drills are obsolete, and how to fix them.

hello everyone :) Let's not beat around the bush. Drills, are for the most part, completely redundant and obsolete. Here is why: Drills: Pros: Faster base speed than pickaxes Cons: Shorter range than pickaxes Pickaxes: Pros: Larger range than drills Cons: Slower base speed than drills...
Back
Top Bottom