Search results for query: *

1. superza

You can find it on darthmorths profile.

You can find it on darthmorths profile.
  2. superza

Found this while moving to a new house. I thought it was thrown away TWO YEARS AGO!!! Part of me...

Found this while moving to a new house. I thought it was thrown away TWO YEARS AGO!!! Part of me is proud of myself the other cringing do to some imperfections...
  3. superza

Found an old picture of mine!

Found an old picture of mine!
  4. superza

https://imgur.com/a/ObJUw

https://imgur.com/a/ObJUw
  5. superza

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Rest In Peace Ocram. I remember farming for a long time in the long forgotten 3ds version (Probably my most played version. More than PC!) of terraria trying to get a hold of that trophy. Once I did, I placed it next to my duke fishron trophy/throne room and marveled in it's glory. It may not...
  6. superza

I'm starting to get the feeling that the TF2 update will come out before 1.3.6. Not that that's bad.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the TF2 update will come out before 1.3.6. Not that that's bad.
  7. superza

Welp, I just finished my mage playthrough. Anybody want to play an expert mode multiplayer...

Welp, I just finished my mage playthrough. Anybody want to play an expert mode multiplayer summoner playthrough with me? No? Ok...
  8. superza

No, this should be the right thread.

No, this should be the right thread.
  9. superza

With my mage playthrough almost done, I'd only have one playthrough left to complete. The...

With my mage playthrough almost done, I'd only have one playthrough left to complete. The multiplier expert mode summoner playthrough.
  10. superza

It is always nice to see some hand drawn art. My current profile pic is actually hand drawn.

It is always nice to see some hand drawn art. My current profile pic is actually hand drawn.
  11. superza

My CC entry... did my pet photo bomb this one? [img]

My CC entry... did my pet photo bomb this one?
  12. superza

tModLoader 3D Mod

TIME TO PROBABLY CRASH MY COMPUTER! IF you want to add some spec recommendations to it, I'm using an intel daul-core 1.8GHz laptop, 4gbs of memory, and no graphics card. It was playable for a building, but would never work for a playthrough. It is also took about 1gb of ram. I hope that info helped.
  13. superza

I finally hit my difficulty spike. It was the beginning of hardmode. I didn't have trouble at...

I finally hit my difficulty spike. It was the beginning of hardmode. I didn't have trouble at the beginning of the run because I went to the dungeon and found a water bolt at the entrance. I could've defeated the wall of flesh with that item... I might have...
  14. superza

Wow... the mage playthrough is actually really easy... Just like my summoner playthrough... At...

Wow... the mage playthrough is actually really easy... Just like my summoner playthrough... At what point do I hit a difficulty spike?
  15. superza

Watched them at the same time... at night... I was tired...

Watched them at the same time... at night... I was tired...
  16. superza

Just finished my expert mode playthrough and start my mage playthrough.

Just finished my expert mode playthrough and start my mage playthrough.
  17. superza

I REMEMBER THAT EPISODE! It is from Yrimir's Summoner playthrough.

I REMEMBER THAT EPISODE! It is from Yrimir's Summoner playthrough.
  18. superza

So... INSPIRING!!! We most make as many copies as possible. How is this copy:

So... INSPIRING!!! We most make as many copies as possible. How is this copy:
  19. superza

1.3.6 Background Preview

I love it, but I can't help but to wonder what the skeleton was. One thing for sure, it would make a great mod have it as a boss.
  20. superza

Razer Chroma Support

Now I now what keyboard to get when making my computer
Back
Top Bottom