Search results for query: *

1. Endershot355

neat

neat
  2. Endershot355

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

becuz people are going to be like "o you :red:in stole des from binning of isek you lil :red:"
  3. Endershot355

Thats what the runes are called mateo
  4. Endershot355

Mate he cant because these ARE REAL RUNES... One rune can be used a time, and times are specified.
  5. Endershot355

Special Runes Hello everyone! Today I took the time to sprite, stat, and balance this new item. Phoenix said that *some* runes will make it into the mod, and I would like some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to see how I can make these better and more viable to the mod. Now, sadly, the only sprites I...
  6. Endershot355

Finnally
  7. Endershot355

Get back on topic you little :red:s
  8. Endershot355

Hi guys I did a thing Runes. yay. you might recognize some from boi All can only be used if that same rune is not active if rune is active the rune symbol shines above the player's head each effect lasts about 5 minutes. Runes can be stacked, but line 4 Give me feedback pls EDIT: If this...
  9. Endershot355

rip dev after not being availible for a month because of school
  10. Endershot355

Duscord is :red:ed up
  11. Endershot355

okeyy
  12. Endershot355

Phoenix, since this is the only place you answer me, what can I sprite? Mostly for practice.
  13. Endershot355

rip alerts
  14. Endershot355

tModLoader Enticing Delicacies

Cocoa tree! Drops Cocoa Pods and Acorms (Bug - I dont want that) Instead of wood! Grown from planting a Cocoa Pod (Sold By Dryad after beating EOC) and planting it in Specialized Soil For Cocoa Plants only!
  15. Endershot355

Hey Guys! quck spoiler coming in a few minutes.
  16. Endershot355

Omega :red:
  17. Endershot355

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is it possible to replace acorns with a modded drop? I am making trees in my mod but the acorns ruin the effect
  18. Endershot355

Will be online all day
  19. Endershot355

ATTENTION! WE ARE LOOKING FOR CODERS! If you can code PLANT TILES, FOOD ITEMS, or FISHING, please let us know! Either join the discord or message me.
  20. Endershot355

The trees arnt really trees, just like 2 to 3 block tall plants. Maybe... Sure whynaut
Back
Top Bottom