Search results for query: *

1. Endershot355

tModLoader Enticing Delicacies

(Name Courtesy of @Atennu, surprising my main competitor at this point lol) Enticing Delicacies A mod by Ender Banner coming soon This mod is based off of food. Lots and lots of food. This mod will enable you to create more food items which give you buffs, health, mana, and other temporary...
  2. Endershot355

tModLoader Ender's Micromods!

Welcome to Ender's Micromods! Since most of my normal sized mods have failed, and I am working hard on the Spirit Mod, in my spare time I will make miniature mods that add simple stuff like advanced boss drops, expert mod variability, potions, and more! Below this text is all of the mods...
  3. Endershot355

PC Companion Cube constantly farting

Self explanatory. pls help
  4. Endershot355

tModLoader The Magic of Fly-and-shoot minions.

It is a very common question: how do I make a minion? This is a really quick tutorial on how to make a flying minion that shoots a projectile. Post will be updated when I am on more than an hour of sleep.
  5. Endershot355

Other Rise of the Ocean biome!!! (Sprites would be nice)

Currently, the ocean is really... bland compared to the rest of the world. Sure, you can fight Duke Fishron and get the Angler there, but once you do that, you don't really need to go back. So I have some suggestions for the ocean biome. The only reason I did not make a mod is because I have too...
  6. Endershot355

PC Traps for all kinds of monsters

This guide will help you create traps for all kinds of monsters and bosses.
  7. Endershot355

Story Terraria: The Lunar Chronicals (Adventure Story)

Welcome, distances are far adventurer; did the journey fare well? This is a story based off on a normal Terraria adventure, from beginning to end. This story takes place in 1.3.0.1.
  8. Endershot355

TCF Suggestion Forum Suggestion: .cs file uploading

I think we should be able to upload .cs and .json files within the forum for us modders, so it can be much better to share stuff.
  9. Endershot355

Pixel Art Ender's Art

Ender's Art! Request pixel art in the replies. You may NOT use any of my art without permission. If you do, I don't know. ILL KELL YOU!!!
  10. Endershot355

tModLoader Enderuim Remastered

Enderuim Remastered BANNER!!! (Thanks @PhoenixBlade) WIKI! forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/enderuim-remastered.41208/ :D Introduction Enderuim Remastered (or Reloaded, whichever fits better) is a predesscessor to Enderuim Weaponry. I discontinued Enderuim Weaponry due to the fact that it...
  11. Endershot355

tModLoader Enderuim Remastered

Hello, Endershot here, creator of Enderuim, blah blah blah. I just had a sudden realization that "Oh, my mod looks like it was rushed and :red:." and it basically is. SOOOOoooooo, I really want to make a proper modification. This means that there will be a development discussion, set roles, and...
  12. Endershot355

Standalone AI Artist

My mod (Enderuim) is going alright, but I need something that stands out, and what better than an epic boss? The only issue is that I know nothing about Coding AI. So, I ask of anyone with Good AI knowledge and is willing and write me a epic boss code, please PM me. If you help. you will get the...
  13. Endershot355

Standalone I cant get it....

Help! I want to get my mob to shoot 2 different projectiles but I dont know how! Can you give me some code that I can put into this: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using System; namespace Enderuim.NPCs { public class Angelic ...
  14. Endershot355

tModLoader Minion NPC

Can someone give me code for an NPC that acts like a pygmy but shoots PumpkinSeeds
  15. Endershot355

tModLoader HELP ME PLEASE

EVERYTHING IN MY MOD IS DOUBLED! EVERYTHING! DOUBLE CRAFTING RECIPES, DOUBLE DROPS! This all happened when I was changing some code so every workspace wasnt ExampleMod but Enderuim. I really regret that because now EVERY THING IS DOUBLED. This RUINS my plans for the mod. PLEASE HELP
  16. Endershot355

tModLoader Accessory help

I need someone to teach me the magic of Accessories and how to make Crafting trees
  17. Endershot355

tModLoader How do I make a Flail like weapon?

I know it has something to do with gore, but that was Tapi. now i need it for Tmodloader
  18. Endershot355

tModLoader Enderuim Mod

Hello, This is the Enderuim Mod homepage. Download Hello! This is a modification that requires TModloader to work, so keep that in mind. Next Update Several Town NPCs: 50% done Early Game Summoner weapons: Cancelled Item size tweaks: 0% done Pre-Hardmode Armour: 2% done Pre-Hardmode Weapons: 0%...
  19. Endershot355

tModLoader NEED OF CODERS

I am in urgent need of coders that can create mobs, tiles, and crap. I need anyone to make me a slime that spawns in the Purity with a semirare chance, that drops "Creamy Gel". Stats: npc.name = "Lil Slime"; npc.aiStyle = 1; npc.lifeMax = 100; npc.width = 6; npc.height = 4; npc.damage = 10...
Back
Top Bottom