Search results for query: *

1. DarthEnderX

1.3.6 Minimap Borders Preview

Is there one that looks like it's on a scroll? Cause that would seem to fit best.
  2. DarthEnderX

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

So can anyone tell me exactly what Otherworld is? Is it just a newer, better looking Terraria? Or is it a completely different type of game?
  3. DarthEnderX

Weapons & Equip Additional Tinkered Accessories

Just updated the list since ...was totally added in this patch. :p
  4. DarthEnderX

Resolved My characters are gone?

Problem solved! Thanks for the help!
  5. DarthEnderX

Not exactly. Because the folder I set to be my libraries documents folder isn't that. So it's I:/[Downloads]/Documents/Ender/Terraria/Players I: is my external harddrive. [Downloads] is the folder where I keep all of my libraries(videos, music, pictures, documents, etc). And then the...
  6. DarthEnderX

Sure, I only ever played the one character.
  7. DarthEnderX

Hey hey. So, I noticed that a patch came out today and decided to fire the game back up to check out the new stuff. So I click Single Player, and the Select Character window comes up, but it's empty. My character's .plr is still in the Terraria folder of my Documents folder, so I don't know...
  8. DarthEnderX

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

So, I fired up the game to see what was in the new patch, and when I select Single Player the Select Player window comes up, and it's empty. Did they game change where it saves characters and worlds or something? I found my previous character file in the Terraria folder of my Documents folder...
  9. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature Use Marble and Granite to create Underground Ocean and Mountain

I've seen plenty of depictions of Atlantis deep in the ocean, but they ARE always well lit despite this simply because, well, nobody wants to watch a story taking place on a black screen. It's like how every Batman cartoon takes place in the middle of the night, but you, the viewer, can still...
  10. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature Tar - The fourth liquid!

Well, if someone were to suggest just making the 4th liquid Gel, I'd also be completely okay with that.
  11. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature Tar - The fourth liquid!

If they add a new liquid, it should be something that behaves differently than the liquids we already have. Tar is basically just an inedible version of honey. It slows you down, it's sticky, etc. Now Oil, Oil would be worth adding. It's like the opposite of tar, and something we don't...
  12. DarthEnderX

Items Making the Grappling Hook more useful.

I'm okay with this as long as you separate it between hooks that can do this, and hooks that can't. That way, people who don't want this functionality can avoid hooks that have it.
  13. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature Underground Swamp Biome

I know, I was just throwing in my $.02 on what I wanted to see from a Swamp biome.
  14. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Sky Biome Expansion

Yep, I've wanted an expanded Sky biome for awhile now. I want to see it expanded into a true counterpart to the Underworld.
  15. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature Underground Swamp Biome

I'm torn on this. I've wanted to have a Swamp biome in this game for ages(it's really the only RPG staple terrains we're missing besides Mountains). But this implementation isn't quite how I envisioned it. I always felt like the Glowing Mushroom biome was ALREADY the Underground Swamp biome I...
  16. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature Different kinds of Stone for every biome.

Updating this for 1.3. We got the Sandstone I wanted with the addition of the Underground Jungle. And now, with the addition of the Marble and Granite biomes, instead of having the Underground Ocean made of Coralstone, I want it to be made of Marble. And if we ever get that mountain biome...
  17. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature Could we get some actual Forest in the Center?

Completely agree with this. Wish there was more of a solid progression through the biomes as you travel away from the center. With a larger portion of Forest in the middle of the map, that transitions into Desert on one side, then Snow on the other, and those eventually transfer into Jungle...
  18. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature [Granite Mini-biome Expansion] New enemies, armor, and more!

Like I said here, I want to see the Granite used as the basis for creating the Mountain biome people have been requesting.
  19. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature Underground Desert: Re-Balancing Ideas

Nothing that says it shouldn't either. You should stay out of the Underground Desert early in the game. Just like you should stay out of the Underground Jungle early in the game.
Back
Top Bottom