Search results for query: *

1. DarthEnderX

Resolved My characters are gone?

Hey hey. So, I noticed that a patch came out today and decided to fire the game back up to check out the new stuff. So I click Single Player, and the Select Character window comes up, but it's empty. My character's .plr is still in the Terraria folder of my Documents folder, so I don't know...
  2. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature Use Marble and Granite to create Underground Ocean and Mountain

So, 1.3 added the Marble and Granite mini-biomes. They're pretty cool, but they feel underutilized as just a bunch of random little caves scattered around the world. Especially given all the stuff you can make from them, and them having their own enemies. So I was thinking, for a long time...
  3. DarthEnderX

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Suggestions by DarthEnderX

Just making a thread with links to all my favorite suggestions since I can't fit them all in a Spoilered signature anymore: Some of my ideas you can find here on these forums: My Tinkered Accessory Wishlist Doors to Minimap Levels - Giving dungeons a separate layer of the game world Marble and...
  4. DarthEnderX

Weapons & Equip No equipment slot for wings?

Out of all the items that received their own special equipment slot in 1.3, Wings get left out? They deserve their own slot more than anything!
  5. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature Tie Cloud Type to Floating Island type?

Now that Floating Islands and Floating Lakes are two completely distinct types of cloud formation, I was thinking, wouldn't it make sense if all the clouds attached to a Floating Island were regular Cloud Blocks, and all of the clouds attached to a Floating Lake were Rain Cloud Blocks(cause of...
  6. DarthEnderX

Blocks & Decoration More Heart light sources.

I like having the Heart Lantern buff. But sometimes, I want to put it someplace where I don't want to have to hang it from the ceiling. Would it be possible to get maybe Heart Lamps, Heart Candles, etc. as well?
  7. DarthEnderX

Blocks & Decoration Living Smoke block.

Just like the Living Fire Block, only with a smoke texture instead of a fire texture. I have many uses for such a block.
  8. DarthEnderX

Items More Jackhammers.

I love that you guys added the Chlorophyte Jackhammer into the game. I just think that, what with the other Hardmode ores all having Chainsaws instead of Axes, and Drills instead of Pickaxes, shouldn't every Hardmode ore have a Jackhammer?
  9. DarthEnderX

My Money Bin

My personal favorite thing I've ever made in Terraria. A Money Bin complete with gold coins I can swim in, Scrooge McDuck style.
  10. DarthEnderX

Game Mechanics Doors to Minimap Levels - Giving dungeons a separate layer of the game world

A very old but well liked idea from the old forums that has always had my full support. The idea is to make dungeons, as they are in the game world, a part of a new separate background layer instead of being contained directly in the game world itself. The idea, is to take the dungeon, and...
  11. DarthEnderX

Items Tinkering Grappling Hooks into Dual Hooks.

Just a quick idea. The Dual Hook has always been my favorite grappling hook mechanically speaking. I like that I'm not dropped off of a wall I'm already hanging on when I go to grab someplace else. And I like that I don't end up suspended in the middle of a tunnel like I do with the hooks that...
  12. DarthEnderX

Blocks & Decoration Sewer grating for liquids

Idea for a metal grating style block that, when a liquid is placed above it, generates a waterfall animation below it, without actually allowing the liquid to pass through it. Would let you create water/lava/honeyfalls without having to have a cliff for them to flow over.
  13. DarthEnderX

Items The Map as an item.

I was just thinking it would be cool if you didn't just automatically start out with the ability to have a minimap. That instead, it was an item sold by maybe the Merchant. And you'd have to get a map before you could look at the map screen or open a minimap. The game would still map out things...
  14. DarthEnderX

Game Mechanics Use the color change properties of water on other liquids to represent more liquids.

So, I've read that Redigit said that Terraria's engine can't support more than 4 different liquids. This got me to thinking about how water changes color based on what biome you're in, and what if other liquids in the game did the same thing. I feel like, if it wasn't for the healing properties...
  15. DarthEnderX

Items Enchanted Sword, Cursed Hammer and Crimson Axe minions.

There are three types of Summoner items that I'd really like to see: One that summons Enchanted Sword minions, one that summons Cursed Hammer minions, and one that summons Crimson Axe minions. The obvious thing would be to have these enemies have a chance to drop themself as a weapon. But...
  16. DarthEnderX

Weapons & Equip Ninja Kites

Short pitch, I want a new set of wings that makes it look like you're riding a kite, ninja style. I've seen it in quite a few depictions of them in fiction. Several video games, And a couple different animes. I assume it's some kind of ninja related trope, like riding giant frogs. And...
  17. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature Different kinds of Stone for every biome.

So ages ago, back when all trees gave the same kind of wood, I made this thread asking that each biome have it's own kind of wood. That has essentially been fully realized at this point. So I've been playing 1.2.4, and I'm looking at the Coralstone that the Angler can give you and I was...
  18. DarthEnderX

Biomes & Nature The Heavens - Expanded sky biome

Greetings. This idea originally comes from this thread here back on the TO forums. But since I doubt the OP is still around, and I really love the idea, I'm going to go ahead and post it here. The idea here is fairly straightforward. Take the games current Floating Islands, and expand them...
  19. DarthEnderX

Weapons & Equip Moon Cheese

An Accessory that, when equipped, turns you into a mouse when you press down while standing on a solid surface. Press up to change back again. As a mouse, you can fit into spaces that are only a block high, but you can't attack. It's a lot like the Morph Ball in Metroid, only more appropriate...
  20. DarthEnderX

Items NPC Invitations

Basically, I'd like to have a series of items that function similar to Boss Summoning items, only they summon NPCs instead. Currently, boss summoning items are very useful for being able to fight a boss quickly on a new world without having to go through all the normal steps to get it to spawn...
Back
Top Bottom