Search results for query: *

1. Racha_

Most Annoying Enemy/ Scenario?

BRUH SO TRUE. Even post-plantera, when I'm simply building something in the jungle, THEY FREAKING KILL ME. Then I have to run all the way back over there (I only play in large worlds) which is a PAIN.
  2. Racha_

Story "The love of light" -- The story of the guide.

Why tf did I write this? lol I probly had better things to do.
  3. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

All of them at once, I suppose.
  4. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

Do you like Piña Coladas? No, please, go on. Americans like to see British patriotism for political reasons. Also, be yourself. ;) Switch. Which is why trading is important because you can't just hack in items.
  5. Racha_

Switch Looking for Laser rifle and clockwork assault rifle

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Man. I swear finding those freaking voodoo demons and waiting for the guide to spawn back in is worse than finding truffle worms for Fishron.
  6. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

Huh. I will use this. Btw as much as I love you people when I get an alert from "The last post wins" I'm fairly disappointed. I want to trade a freaking band-aid for Red's vanity items. Yes. Somebody actually wants to make that trade with me and they haven't got back yet.
  7. Racha_

haw!

haw!
  8. Racha_

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  9. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

Haahhahahahaahahaha! That's beautiful.
  10. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

BREAKING NEWS: American Man Sends Millions Of Residents In Staffordshire On A Wild Woloo Chase
  11. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

Could be if you looked hard enough. It's hiding.
  12. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

Ugh I'm waiting for somebody to do this trade with meeeeeeeee. It's literally a Bandage for Red's vanity stuff on the nintendo switch. I could imagine Wooloo playing in the grass in that picture.
  13. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

I managed to read through the whole thing without any bugs.
  14. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

:D Glad to hear it.
  15. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

I like programming java, but atm I'm too lazy to do it.
  16. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

Good. Probly means you're not addicted to video games or your addicted to all of them.
  17. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

Oh yeah! I heard about that. I'd want to play Pokemon Sword and Shield, but, too addicted to Terraria atm.
  18. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

UwU I'm not a huge pokemon fan, but Wooloo captured my heart. Glad you noticed.
  19. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

Have to shake your hand! No, come here, I give you hug! Ahaha! You are good inspector! Best inspector! Arstotzka is best country! Glory to Arstotzka!!!
  20. Racha_

The Last Post Wins!

Lmao Animus viral, Glory To Arstotzka.
Back
Top Bottom