Search results for query: *

• Users: Me3
  • Order by date
  1. Me3

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

There's so much doge in this thread I swear it's like 2013 all over again.
  2. Me3

The Cog Lord is the last thing in the Universe that needs to be buffed. It took a Phantasm, Solar Flare armor, a Vortex Ring, about six trips to the Nurse, and one realization that hitting the spinning circle thing heals it for me to defeat that fiend on Expert.
  3. Me3

tModLoader Quality of Life

In that case, there's my suggestion for the next update: Elemental/Atomic boot particles don't show up if you don't have the accessory visible.
  4. Me3

tModLoader Quality of Life

Is there any way to make the Elemental Boots not give off the particle effect? They don't really fit in with my character.
  5. Me3

How am I even supposed to beat the Cog Lord? The heat ray spam goes through walls and is unavoidable.
  6. Me3

What weapon is always in your inventory?

No matter what class I play, I always have a "reserve" melee weapon in the first slot of the hotbar as a backup. Right now, at the endgame that slot is occupied by the Meowmere.
  7. Me3

[SPOILERS] Favorite Monolith?

Vortex all the way.
  8. Me3

Not anymore. You can summon the Moon Lord with an item crafted with 20 of each of the fragments...

Not anymore. You can summon the Moon Lord with an item crafted with 20 of each of the fragments at an Ancient Manipulator.
  9. Me3

tAPI Project Periodic [NEED DEVELOPMENT TEAM]

Mercury would be a terrible metal to forge weapons out of. Unless the weapon is extremely slow-acting poison darts.
  10. Me3

If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

But Lava waders also provide seven seconds of immunity to the heat from lava. I'll just need to run across it really fast or something then. Also water.
  11. Me3

If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

Lava Waders. I'm going to Hawaii later this month. They'll come in handy.
  12. Me3

PC How did we survive back when...

How did we survive when clown bombs destroyed blocks and anything in hardmode you wanted to preserve needed to be made out of dungeon bricks?
  13. Me3

Things that are technically wrong

It actually used to, way back in 1.0.5. In that version, and that version alone, ash and mud would sometimes fall, just randomly. It was so annoying that it was taken out in 1.0.6. Dirt, however, never did fall.
  14. Me3

Things that are technically wrong

If honey and water meet, the honey solidifies Only liquids, powdery substances, and living things are affected by gravity Weird bricks that can't be scratched by a drill made out of solid titanium Meteor crash sites infested with floating heads made out of fire Taking 6-12 ingots to make a...
  15. Me3

Your Favourite Enemy

I like the Wall of Flesh, mostly because they didn't bother with a creative name for it and just said "Hey, let's call it like it is, a wall of flesh".
  16. Me3

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

I wonder what other NPC AI upgrades there will be. Will they use beds and couches? Will they visibly (and perhaps audibly) talk to each other? Do they have basic offensive abilities? Will there be animations for specific NPCs? Do they barricade doors during Blood Moons, Solar Eclipses and...
  17. Me3

Casual Explain your avatar

I was playing KSP with Planet Factory installed and got this gorgeous view of the planet Sentar. Decided to save it.
  18. Me3

Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

Eh, I'd say starting over is definitely worth breaking free from the curse of, well, Curse.
  19. Me3

So, uh, nice new forums you guys got going here.

So, uh, nice new forums you guys got going here.
Back
Top Bottom