Search results for query: *

1. Incinerate

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

May I ask why make statue farming near impossible? Why do the devs hate this so much when everyone did it for years now?
  2. Incinerate

I've noticed Water Walking Boots are finally easier to get as they're now in Ocean Crates from fishing, and then I notice this does not apply to Sandstorm in a Bottle for Oasis Crates. Can't you guys include Pyramid stuff on these Oasis Crates?
  3. Incinerate

Well, best to do now is to hope and find a Water-Walking Boots to fuse with the Obsidian Skull...

Well, best to do now is to hope and find a Water-Walking Boots to fuse with the Obsidian Skull, rare as it is. My current character still didn't beat Skeletron, so no shield for me right now.
  4. Incinerate

I get the power of Meteorite gear but making the metal immune to bombs is a bit much.
  5. Incinerate

Are you guys serious about making Meteorite of all metals immune to bombs? I can get...

Are you guys serious about making Meteorite of all metals immune to bombs? I can get Demonite/Crimtane and Hellstone, but Meteorite? Really, guys?
  6. Incinerate

May I question why was I banned from the Terraria server or something like that?

May I question why was I banned from the Terraria server or something like that?
  7. Incinerate

tModLoader Shop Expander

Actually, it's a bug caused by one of the items in AlchemistNPC, but the modder himself doesn't seem to even bother with that. EDIT: Tested, and it works. You got yourself a new client.
  8. Incinerate

tModLoader Shop Expander

Does this fix AlchemistNPC making Pumpkin Seeds disappear from the Dryad's shop?
  9. Incinerate

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

I gave my money to Re-Logic years ago when I bought the game. They never asked for more, this game never relied on DLCs. Gotta admit, what Red, Cenx and the whole lot here did for these last eight years is no short of heroic.
  10. Incinerate

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

Journey's End. Does this mean this is the last big update?
  11. Incinerate

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Ammo for the magic laser weapons. You'll love it.
  12. Incinerate

tModLoader Consolaria

The Zapinator could cause an interesting problem with, you know, NINTENDO. But then again, there are two Metroid-themed mods for the game, so...
  13. Incinerate

tModLoader Consolaria

Uh, there's nothing to update about the Recipe Browser as far as I know. Just checked the Mod Browser to be sure. EDIT: Just got the needed items to make the grenade on Mobile and went to a Work Bench. Confirmed, no recipe available. So, guys... Any idea?
  14. Incinerate

tModLoader Consolaria

Weird. Once I'm back on the PC I'll check it again.
  15. Incinerate

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Okay, seems like I'll have to take this to the forums, AKA the public eye, and see if you guys will do something. So, since a recent update, I noticed the Dryad stopped selling Pumpkin Seeds, an item that should be available from the start on vanilla Terraria. I kept wondering for a few hours...
  16. Incinerate

tModLoader Consolaria

Slime color confirmed to be back. Holy Hand Grenade recipe still unavailable according to Recipe Browser.
  17. Incinerate

tModLoader Consolaria

Confirmed. Turned the mod off and the slimes got their color back.
  18. Incinerate

tModLoader Consolaria

Your mod was the only thing I updated today, and Lithos' Armory (the only other mod to have caused this problem) haven't been updating in some time now since the last hotfix, which removed the cause.
  19. Incinerate

tModLoader Consolaria

Hastur, are you by any chance using the GlowMask API? Because I just installed your mod and the slimes went colorless.
  20. Incinerate

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Updated the mod, now the colors are back.
Back
Top Bottom