Search results for query: *

• Users: Chime
  • Order by date
  1. Chime

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

It means the conditions to fight a specific boss have been met and if you wish night to return to your world you'll need to defeat it.
  2. Chime

Final Fantasy Distant Memories (WIP, Currently recruiting) Download available!

WHOO! Gonna go play this immediately!
  3. Chime

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

There's a mod called start with base that basically builds you one of these at the start thats customized in various configurations/blocks.
  4. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I'll try to answer some of these myself. You can find their updates for 1.4 tmod on their discord right now. It's constantly being updated so it's definitely in the works. Yes. Yes eventually all bosses or most I believe. Eventually we'll have dungeons and stuff. These may also be delegated to...
  5. Chime

Maybe if it looked like it was coming down instead of direct? I dunno if that's possible or not though. Also it shooooouuuuld be possible to have Figaro castle spawn in a larger desert around it possibly maybe.
  6. Chime

Ah the good 'ole aga spells. Will say Blizzaga does look a little weird when used in Terraria because of how the spell animation actually is but that's also just because it was originally a spell targeting something instead of hitting nothing.
  7. Chime

Oh man. I know I will be and am glad to hear that. I just hope you're also taking it easy at times so you don't burn yourself out.
  8. Chime

Oh man. Those look good. I'm so happy to see more updates on this. Truly.
  9. Chime

Sounds good! I'm so unbelievably excited for this mod you have no idea.
  10. Chime

Oooh man. Classic spell effects looking good. I'm curious how useful Drain will be though. It looks relatively slow? Does that little circle follow the player or do you need to stand still for it?
  11. Chime

God all of this looks so good. I'm still waiting patiently for this to come out.
  12. Chime

tModLoader TRAE Project

That...just isn't possible. They spawn fairly frequently and they're constantly yeeting projectiles at you. If you're not fighting them then you're having to dodge them while fighting other things. That's just not a fun enemy to deal with when you've also got everything else in hell and even...
  13. Chime

tModLoader TRAE Project

Even if it is the explosion radius is just too large. It's bigger then dynamite and with how many they shoot as a melee you will likely just die.
  14. Chime

tModLoader TRAE Project

My personal suggestion would be to make them either not fire out projectiles or drastically reduce the size of the explosions from them. The adds they spawned along with the pixies themselves just fire massive explosions in tiny packages which makes fighting them difficult. Also yeah not sure...
  15. Chime

tModLoader TRAE Project

So I love a LOT of changes from this mod so far. However I do have two immediate issues with it. Bomb pixies and exploding frogs are FAR too dangerous for being pre-hm type enemies and they only get WORSE in hardmode because they just create massive explosions everywhere that ignoring them and...
  16. Chime

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

You need a block to make it work. So just drop a block down where you want the entrance to be and click it to make the house spawn.
  17. Chime

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Turn off calamity mod, refresh mods, go into the mod settings for fargo's and turn off banner boost, reload mods, then turn calamity back on. That should fix it.
  18. Chime

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Strange. When I played not too long ago he was fine. He typically spawns somewhere underground inside the tree closer to the bottom of it.
  19. Chime

Should download recipe browser off the mod browser. It helps with questions like this. To answer the question though you just need 10 coral for blue and I think 10 jungle spores for green then 1 of every potion plant type and the two other types for black.
Back
Top Bottom