Search results for query: *

1. GORYTiger8

Xbox One Split-Screen Has Some Quirks

I actually just noticed that in a multiplayer session I don’t get treasure bags but the first person to join my world gets two, so it would seem I still get it but they have to drop it to me, kind of a funky bug
  2. GORYTiger8

Not to do with split screen but I didn’t wanna start a new thread If your game crashes (which has happened twice) it will revert your character to the last time you saved and quit not just the previous auto save, a crash that has happened twice between me and a friend online if you are far...
  3. GORYTiger8

So I’ve noticed while playing split screen the last day or so that these bugs are pretty consistent and I figured might as well chuck them out there. •When killing a boss in expert mode the first player/host does not receive loot bags •When there is a storm, the first players screen will...
  4. GORYTiger8

Xbox One The Crimpson Heart

Actually if you happen to have a toy sled, like the thing that summons the tiny cute snowman pet thing, I would be willing to trade you a cellphone for that
  5. GORYTiger8

What are you willing to trade that you think would be worth it?
  6. GORYTiger8

We now are accepting orders and have a extra cellphone in stock
  7. GORYTiger8

I spelt it wrong, and I did that cause I pronounce it that way but the joke is actually quite funny 10/10
  8. GORYTiger8

Xbox One Looking for Drill Containmet Unit

We now have multiple containment units as me and my friends farmed for hours, if you would like to trade items please refer to my store “The Crimpson Heart”
  9. GORYTiger8

The first few people to order can get a free portal gun! And if you don’t want it then something else, maybe, something. . . Just take the portal gun dang it.
  10. GORYTiger8

Hey everyone we are back and ready to trade for 1.3 with all new end game items in stock, we got 3 Drill Containment Units for sale too and its a fist come first served basis,( message me at gt: GORYTiger8) For more details
  11. GORYTiger8

Xbox One Looking for Drill Containmet Unit

I am looking for the Drill Containment Unit, willing to trade most things such as other end game items, we have a good amount of Luminiye and fragments, just name a price
  12. GORYTiger8

With the soon arise of console 1.3 I would like to attempt to open my doors back up to new people who would like to buy items, now it will open up when Xbox One gets version 1.3, this may take awhile but I want time to gather stock and get ready for the moon lord to attack my system.
  13. GORYTiger8

Delays, so we get a well working update instead of unusable content, sooo. . . yay?

Delays, so we get a well working update instead of unusable content, sooo. . . yay?
  14. GORYTiger8

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

I am loving the work that you have all been doing and the time you have put in to make us happy, more time=more happiness, I think anyways.
  15. GORYTiger8

I will support this until it blossoms into the status it is going to be

I will support this until it blossoms into the status it is going to be
  16. GORYTiger8

But I can see the words, there for there are things to see here

But I can see the words, there for there are things to see here
  17. GORYTiger8

So as some of you may know I have not been responding to many messages that have been sent to me on Xbox one and this is as the school year has hit a down slope and I have not been doing great just in general so this has affected my play time on console (finally the part you actually care about...
  18. GORYTiger8

So hey, it is to anyone who cares or is concerned, the shop is kinda well how do you say dead without saying it so bluntly, but for those of you who want to stick around and continue to trade for items I will still do that but for now I am sad to say but the thread is dead and to anyone who sees...
  19. GORYTiger8

I have to see this textbook it seems amazing

I have to see this textbook it seems amazing
  20. GORYTiger8

Xbox One Werewolf and Bat pet not attacking

I found this to be an issue with fighting Plantera and my wasp would do damage stopping me from doing damage but for bosses like that just unsummon your pet for the fight
Back
Top Bottom