Search results for query: *

1. GabeHasWon

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

It works directly with Terraria's 2x2 sprite sheets. The armor helper sprite is 1x1, but exporting automatically resizes to 2x2.
  2. GabeHasWon

tModLoader When to stop?

Ideally, mods are best when experienced by themselves, especially larger mods like Thorium or Starlight River.
  3. GabeHasWon

tModLoader Modding Tutorial: World Generation

WorldGen.GrowTree for vanilla trees and *maybe* ModTrees. I haven't used this myself, but it should work.
  4. GabeHasWon

Biomes & Nature Axolotls can be a new mob.

I mentioned that in the post lol. It's called Verdant!
  5. GabeHasWon

Biomes & Nature Axolotls can be a new mob.

I happen to have already added Axolotls to my mod Verdant if you're at all interested. They're already found in underground ponds too!
  6. GabeHasWon

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

That definitely seems like a TerraGuardians issue. If the error persists and the developers over there don't know the fix, do let me know! Yes. It's compatible with every mod except Polarities, Remnants and Builder's Essentials. I'm afraid to say we do not take major suggestions like this...
  7. GabeHasWon

tModLoader The Verdant Mod

The biome is entirely underground! The tree just shows you where it is horizontally in the world.
  8. GabeHasWon

Did you...read my prior message? I've already explained it.
  9. GabeHasWon

You'd check the tile(s) at a location in order to well which biome you're in. Some biome have areas/positions for them, like the desert's WorldGen.UndergroundDesertLocation but that's not consistent and you shouldn't expect too much lol
  10. GabeHasWon

Hello! Just here to update whoever may see this - Verdant will release on the 5th of October of this year! Here's the release trailer: Thank you all for waiting a while, and I hope you enjoy the mod soon!
  11. GabeHasWon

I believe this is an error that has been fixed in the upcoming update. Not much you can do until then though, sorry.
  12. GabeHasWon

"Main.underworld" does not exist. What are you trying to do? What is your code?
  13. GabeHasWon

We'll be working on polishing up as much hardmode content as we can over the next couple updates, and hopefully it'll be much quicker than 1.4.3 has been so far. For the moment, hardmode is made up of basically exclusively stuff from 2017, so it's quite under par. You'll lose out on the new...
  14. GabeHasWon

Thank you all! I'm working, albeit slowly, so hopefully you all won't have to wait much longer!
  15. GabeHasWon

Just in case, I'll be saving this for possible future use. Thanks for checking this out!
  16. GabeHasWon

Welcome to the A mod that adds a vibrant new biome to the world of Terraria. Contact My: Twitter YouTube Reddit Patreon Verdant's Discord About The mod revolves around the eponymous Verdant biome, a lush biome bursting with vibrant greens, foliage blooming as water rushes throughout. With...
  17. GabeHasWon

Thank you. If you could join the Discord, a dev should be able to help figure out your problem - it'd be really slow to do it here on the forums. However, if you don't have an account, feel free to start a conversation with me here and I'll try to help.
  18. GabeHasWon

This is a known bug, which should be fixed in the next update. Those guiding arrows are not from Spirit, I forget which mod they are from though. Could you take a screenshot of the tile & the surrounding environment? Not sure what you're talking about exactly.
  19. GabeHasWon

I return, this time with a simple announcement. My mod, the Verdant Mod, could use two more beta...

I return, this time with a simple announcement. My mod, the Verdant Mod, could use two more beta testers. If you wanna help me do some testing on this mod, feel free to reply or DM me. Hopefully, I'll be back soon with a full release.
  20. GabeHasWon

The Verdant biome from my mod of the same name. expect more soon [ATTACH]

The Verdant biome from my mod of the same name. expect more soon
Back
Top Bottom