Search results for query: *

1. MBCollector672

Other Shimmer recipe for item that grants an extra pet slot

There's so many great pets in the current version of Terraria and I feel like it's a shame you're restricted to using only one at once. Might be an interesting idea to throw a pet item in shimmer to get a permanent extra pet slot, although I can see pets being a rather difficult to modify...
  2. MBCollector672

Biomes & Nature Make souls of night red in crimson worlds and purple in corruption worlds

Might be cool to have them act kinda like slime currently does. If they drop in a Crimson biome, they're red instead of the default purpleish color and any subsequent souls will also be red. Could also just replace the souls entirely but that seems way more annoying to do.
  3. MBCollector672

Biomes & Nature Make infected cacti their own block type

I think it would be neat to have different infected cacti to be placeable for decorative purposes. Bonus points if we get an armor/weapon set (and maybe furniture too but I can see that being a massive pain to make lol).
  4. MBCollector672

Biomes & Nature Hide infected biome type from the progress bar when selecting random infection type

Title says it all. Sometimes I want to discover the infection type naturally in a new world but I need to close my eyes and awkwardly avoid looking at the tree/world gen progress bar. Would this be a difficult change to implement?
  5. MBCollector672

Blocks & Decoration Make a few more blocks renewable

In 1.4 there were changes to make a lot of non-renewable blocks renewable/craftable (like the entire graveyard biome.) There are still some common blocks that aren't renewable though, so why not make them renewable? Here's a few ideas I had (I got this list from the wiki) Clay - Dirt and water...
  6. MBCollector672

Game Mechanics Add option to enable autoswing on all weapons

I've been having problems with my hand recently and it's made me think about this issue a lot. Weapons not having autoswing never used to bother me until repeated fast clicking started hurting my hand, and even after this issue has mostly gone away I still find it a very annoying mechanic...
  7. MBCollector672

Game won't launch if both "Fullscreen" and "WindowBorderless" are set to true

Title says it all. I'm not exactly sure how this is able to happen in the first place, but it's happened to me twice now and I only just now figured out the cause.
  8. MBCollector672

PC How do you progress past Golem?

I took a long break from playing Terraria, and before said break I was primarily a mobile player. Started a new playthrough recently with a friend, and after beating Golem, I had no idea what to do next. So, what are your suggestions on what I should do? I'm still primarily using a Megashark...
  9. MBCollector672

PC WTB Snow Globe

I'll pay about 25-50 gold (or more) for it.
  10. MBCollector672

tModLoader tModLoader Tutorial?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could link me to a tML tutorial. I can't seem to find one anywhere! If there isn't one, can a modder make one ? The whole modding community would appreciate it!
  11. MBCollector672

NPCs & Enemies Better Dungeon Guardian

This is a very small suggestion, but I was thinking that the dungeon guardian should be treated as a boss. The music changes when you fight him, he has gore, maybe a summoning item, an expert mode treasure bag, and some more loot. Any thoughts?
  12. MBCollector672

[Idea] XL/XS worlds

Sometimes in terraria, even large worlds don't seem big enough. Or maybe you want a mobile world size on PC! Discuss these ideas below please. Maybe somebody can make them...?
  13. MBCollector672

PC WTB Crystal Storm, and maximum number of Mana Crystals

I'd like these so I can quickly get back to my in-game position from my old computer. I cannot transfer the world and character via cloud because I installed Linux on it. Other items may be added soon. ITEMS: Mana Crystals (20/20) Uzi Cutlass Gungnir Leaf Blower Heat Ray Nettle Burst Grenade...
  14. MBCollector672

PC WTB 2 Dog Whistles

Anyone selling any? Tell me the price you're willing to sell at.
  15. MBCollector672

PC Terrazon.com, like Amazon, but for Terraria!

Basically like Amazon.com. I'll be selling anything you can think of here (just request it and you will get it). You can also create a listing on the thread if you want too (this idea seemed a lot better in my head lol), and if you pay a few silver, it'll be higher up on the list(once again, a...
Back
Top Bottom