Search results for query: *

1. deadmanreaper13

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Agreed, simplified system with a price increase would be best.
  2. deadmanreaper13

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

thanks for the advise, working good so far.
  3. deadmanreaper13

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

does anyone know if there's a way to get TerraCustom (Tool - TerraCustom for 1.3) to work with this?
  4. deadmanreaper13

Thanks for the info, hope he comes back soon, I love his mod but it keeps causing memory overloads. As for the organ pipes, I have no idea, sorry.
  5. deadmanreaper13

Does anyone know what happened to Chad? He hasn't posted anything in over a year.
  6. deadmanreaper13

tModLoader Various Weathers

Thanks, now I won't lose an entire floor of npc's due to Jacks. Nice to finally now what mod had been causing it, I had been blaming Calamity for months.
  7. deadmanreaper13

tModLoader Faster Start

Found a conflict with the mod Antiaris (tModLoader - Antiaris) which replaces starting pickaxe and axe.
  8. deadmanreaper13

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

While its sad to here about the delay, I trust in the team. As Shigeru Miyamoto said "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad " but for the love of god, can we atleast get a minor update for block-swap?
  9. deadmanreaper13

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

question, can you include Lifeforce potions for the shadow lock box? since the locked shadow chests are their only pre-hardmode source it seems strange to not have them in the lock box.
  10. deadmanreaper13

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

question, do Shadow Crates drop Lifeforce potions? since shadow chests are their only pre-hardmode source i fish up a bunch hoping for potions, but didnt get any.
  11. deadmanreaper13

tModLoader Antiaris

that would be amazing, always hate when I have a nice world going but a mod updates with a new Structure/Biome that looks awesome but requires starting a new world
  12. deadmanreaper13

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

is there any update on when 1.3.3 will arrive? There was a tweet that said September 1, and a few others that said early September.
  13. deadmanreaper13

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

the blue does add a nice contrast, i say keep it as is.
  14. deadmanreaper13

Any time frame on when the next release might be? Not looking for a set date, just a general time like this month or next month.
  15. deadmanreaper13

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

gotcha, but its late here so i'll make it in the morning. night yall
  16. deadmanreaper13

well, there seems to already be a wikia, but its mostly empty with troll pages. should i just start a new one? i dont have much experience, but it will be something. it may not look pretty, but i can at least make all the necessary pages.
  17. deadmanreaper13

agree with neoselket, it would be nice to either craft Water Walking Boots, or buy them from either the Cobbler or Diver.
  18. deadmanreaper13

the Dogeocolypse is here
  19. deadmanreaper13

http://terraria-tremor.wikia.com/ currently a work in progress, started it a few days ago, but hey, its a wiki. if anyone wants to help, it would be awesome
Back
Top Bottom