Search results for query: *

1. psmith

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

0.16.2 is out with the Terraria 1.4.4.9 textures: Release v0.16.2-1.4.4.9 · sullerandras/terraria-hd-textures
  2. psmith

0.16.1 is out. Please check: Releases · sullerandras/terraria-hd-textures
  3. psmith

Indeed the build had some errors, so many images are missing from 0.16. I'm adding error checking to the build now so i will know in the future if something breaks :) A fixed release should be out tomorrow.
  4. psmith

Yes, just did 😅

Yes, just did 😅
  5. psmith

Was it too long? :) There's a new release on github for Terraria 1.4.4.6: Releases · sullerandras/terraria-hd-textures
  6. psmith

Since I don't actually play Terraria, I'm not planning to do that 😅
  7. psmith

Sorry i already uninstalled terraria because i was running out of disk space :nursesad: In the meantime if someone could create a pull request with the extracted textures from the latest terraria version then we could have a new release quickly: GitHub - sullerandras/terraria-hd-textures...
  8. psmith

I've also renamed this thread to be a bit more correct.
  9. psmith

I've created a new release: Release v0.14-1.4.3.2 · sullerandras/terraria-hd-textures
  10. psmith

Created a new release: Release v0.13-1.4.1.2 · sullerandras/terraria-hd-textures Both the Images.zip and the TexturePack.zip are available there for download. I recommend to unzip/copy the xnb files and overwrite Terraria's original xnb files, because the texture pack usually crashes the game.
  11. psmith

Yes it should. Texture packs in general are future compatible. New textures will be missing from the texture pack, but new Terraria versions should work with older texture packs without issues.
  12. psmith

This was reported many times already in this thread. Read back a few comments for workarounds.
  13. psmith

Tool Yet another PNG to XNB converter

I use wine to execute my tool on my macbook. Not the most convenient but it works.
  14. psmith

Terraria HD Converter

I tested a few models from this page and none of them handled transparency. Also the scale factor is 4 for almost all models, so i don't think this is going to work. Not to mention that it was terribly slow because i'm on a macbook (no gpu support).
  15. psmith

Terraria HD Converter

Released v0.2 which adds support for xBR filter.
  16. psmith

I started a new thread about the converter tool i mentioned above, in case anyone is interested: Terraria HD Converter
  17. psmith

Terraria HD Converter

I started working on a tool which converts all Terraria textures to HD. So far it's in a really early stage so please be kind :) Can be downloaded from here: sullerandras/terraria-hd-converter It's written in Java so you will need to install a Java Runtime Environment to run it. Java can be...
  18. psmith

On a separate note: i want to make my texture pack a bit more customizable for everyone, so i started working on a tool on the weekend which would allow anyone to convert any textures they want. Currently it's in a very rough shape: My basic idea how it would work: - select the texture folder...
  19. psmith

I think your game files look correct, the problem might be that you have installed a texture pack. Try cleaning your ResourcePacks folder for example, it should be Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks on Windows.
  20. psmith

If you can find out which image file contains this texture then i can try to look into it.
Back
Top Bottom