Search results for query: *

1. Rough Draft

PC Spawning of the cultists.

I'm a little curious about exactly what does and doesn't allow cultists to spawn, in terms of geography. Some people say they can't get cultists to spawn if a single block of the dungeon roof is misplaced. After thorough testing, I've gotten them to consistently spawn on a strip of dirt that...
  2. Rough Draft

Martian probe spawn rate/area

Do martian probes still spawn in space? I'm in the outer 1/3rd of the map, on a long dirt platform with a water candle. I've gone through a whole stack of battle potions, meaning I've been out here for three and a half hours, and I haven't seen a martian probe yet. I am post-golem, there are...
  3. Rough Draft

PC Concern moving forward

So, over the past few days, I've been playing solo on expert mode. While things have been difficult so far, I've found nothing is impossible with the right amount of prep. But looking at some of the threads about the moon lord in particular, I'm concerned. Is he actually legitimately...
  4. Rough Draft

PC What bugs would you like to see fixed in 1.3?

So, there's already a 'what do you want from 1.3' thread, of course, and everyone's looking forward to the new stuff. But I haven't really heard anything about what's being fixed, what's being made whole? Chlorophyte, the edges of the map in a medium world, booster tracks, and all sorts of...
  5. Rough Draft

Some more in-depth world gen analysis

After reading through the data posted on the thread 'http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-ore-count-debate-small-map-vs-large-are-they-the-same.10934/', I was inspired to go out and gather some data of my own. While the information gathered in that thread did seem conclusive, I was...
  6. Rough Draft

A spoiler by any other name...

So, I've been thinking, with us getting all these spoilers for 1.3 lately.. what IS a spoiler? To properly pose my question, I ask... would revealing a coming bug fix be a spoiler? Is it a spoiler that a an existing feature will work properly in a new version, or.. no? If not a spoiler, then...
Back
Top Bottom