Search results for query: *

1. Doomer Yag

Terraria 1.3.4 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Available Now!

What's the point if the world transferring still isn't fixed? I've been waiting all year for world transferring to be fixed on the Xbox one just to be epically let down. They could've at least put broken next to the upload world function. I've got my world transferring right now and it's been...
  2. Doomer Yag

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

I would like to have the Easter event on console. At least the items would be fine.
  3. Doomer Yag

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

My Characters on the Xbox one transfer no problem but it won't let me download my world that i've been working on for years. I have a Black ops II logo on my arcade. That's how long I've been working on it! and it's not even done! I noticed Minecraft's code has no idea what's in every chest...
  4. Doomer Yag

Other A really big event idea (kind of weird)

So I was thinking about the Terraria events like Christmas and Halloween and how I've always wanted the 80's to have it's own holiday. I think the only reason the 80's doesn't have it's own holiday is Michael Jackson's music has already gotten really annoying as it is, his songs are just great...
  5. Doomer Yag

Resolved Pumpkin moon song bug

No it's not! I got it this morning. You can record the Pumpkin moon song for Halloween if you please.
  6. Doomer Yag

Resolved Pumpkin moon song bug

I know there was a bug where you can't record the Pumpkin moon song. Is that still there? I know the one for the Frost moon got patched. I tried to record it for an hour and even tried re-equipping it. I would like to know before I waste my time.
  7. Doomer Yag

Console Terraria really needs a D-pad lock

This probably isn't quite an issue in general but it drives me nuts. Using the thumbstick to scroll my inventory. We should be able to press the left trigger to lock our quick select so we can navigate with the D-pad. I find the scrolling sensitivity really annoying, and it hurts my thumb after...
  8. Doomer Yag

Xbox 360 Having trouble recording Frost moon song

Thanks... Assuming I get Internet this year. I hope I can record the song before Christmas time, and Terraria needs a BBQ/ Grill.
  9. Doomer Yag

Xbox 360 Having trouble recording Frost moon song

I've been trying to record the Frost moon song with the music box so I can use it for Christmas time. I've been at it for 2 days straight now. I currently have no Internet on my console, I'm using the version from April of last year. The wiki says my audio needs to be on and it is on. I've had...
Back
Top Bottom