Search results for query: *

• Users: Doomer Yag
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Doomer Yag

Other A really big event idea (kind of weird)

So I was thinking about the Terraria events like Christmas and Halloween and how I've always wanted the 80's to have it's own holiday. I think the only reason the 80's doesn't have it's own holiday is Michael Jackson's music has already gotten really annoying as it is, his songs are just great...
  2. Doomer Yag

Resolved Pumpkin moon song bug

I know there was a bug where you can't record the Pumpkin moon song. Is that still there? I know the one for the Frost moon got patched. I tried to record it for an hour and even tried re-equipping it. I would like to know before I waste my time.
  3. Doomer Yag

Console Terraria really needs a D-pad lock

This probably isn't quite an issue in general but it drives me nuts. Using the thumbstick to scroll my inventory. We should be able to press the left trigger to lock our quick select so we can navigate with the D-pad. I find the scrolling sensitivity really annoying, and it hurts my thumb after...
  4. Doomer Yag

Xbox 360 Having trouble recording Frost moon song

I've been trying to record the Frost moon song with the music box so I can use it for Christmas time. I've been at it for 2 days straight now. I currently have no Internet on my console, I'm using the version from April of last year. The wiki says my audio needs to be on and it is on. I've had...
Back
Top Bottom