Search results for query: *

1. Meowelody

Blocks & Decoration Flags?!

i think it'd be nice for something like making banners into flags with some sort of material and a banner, albeit that'd take a lot of effort on the dev's part, considering how many flags there are, all the additional animations etc.
  2. Meowelody

TCF Suggestion Forum Idea : Dislikes

a dislike would be far too vague to actually expand on any issues in the blog. furthermore, if you get wrapped up in some drama your posts could be dislike bombed, easily putting people off from reading it because "oh hey this must be a bad suggestion" and putting people off actually reading...
  3. Meowelody

generally, my issue with the hallow is that it doesn't have enough of a role in the main...

generally, my issue with the hallow is that it doesn't have enough of a role in the main progression and it'd just be horrible trying to fit it somewhere with the current structure. furthermore, some generic expansion just feels lazier and less inspired. (also i dont have to have two crimsons if...
  4. Meowelody

i mean? you could make crystals start to grow in hardmode or have them spawn with the ores...

i mean? you could make crystals start to grow in hardmode or have them spawn with the ores. nobody really cares about the armor, just nerf it. it could play a role after the evil biome but before the dungeon, or perhaps on the same line (similarly to how crystal shards and cursed flames/ichor...
  5. Meowelody

How much would ya'll want a prehardmode Hallow?

How much would ya'll want a prehardmode Hallow?
  6. Meowelody

NPCs & Enemies A Zoologist NPC

K, makes sense. Thanks for addressing my issue.
  7. Meowelody

NPCs & Enemies Mimic Behavior: Don't move at all until "Opened"?

Wouldn't that kind of nullify the point, then? It would be far more believable to have a Mimic stay in place, considered a "block" (perhaps an uncraftable variation of a chest), than have a new "chest" spawn in a new location. Would make it blindly obvious that it was a mimic and the new chest...
  8. Meowelody

NPCs & Enemies A "feet" for tile plant creatures

I'd agree, it does seem somewhat strange to see a rope and a mouth connected to... What?
  9. Meowelody

NPCs & Enemies [Event] The Fog

I'd think that there would be potential for an awfully rare Bigfoot miniboss, perhaps teleporting around as if it's incredibly fast.
  10. Meowelody

NPCs & Enemies Mimic Behavior: Don't move at all until "Opened"?

How do you suggest Mimics are implemented upon world creation? I mean, aren't they mobs (and mobs automatically despawn from a distance or from leaving game)? Unless you suggest they're treated as a block until hardmode.
  11. Meowelody

NPCs & Enemies A Zoologist NPC

With the amount of mobs in the game (as of now, there'll surely be more eventually) I think an entire dex of every banner-positive mob with such a description would be a pain to write up. Unless you were to make a GUI where it just displays average stats and any additional information such as...
  12. Meowelody

I assume you haven't missed the Day 4 video?

I assume you haven't missed the Day 4 video?
  13. Meowelody

Oh my.

Oh my.
  14. Meowelody

Uso dayo.

Uso dayo.
  15. Meowelody

Sprites The Undergrowth - A new underground biome!

Sprites aren't mandatory; what point are you making? Furthermore, it certainly does lack content, even if it is W.I.P. It should have content more than two blocks, one passing critter and one hostile enemy at this point. A good idea is to flesh out the hostile NPCs and/or environment to have a...
  16. Meowelody

But isn't the point to make suggestions that DON'T lack in content...?
  17. Meowelody

You could have waited until it was finished to post, but okay...
  18. Meowelody

Can a match box?

Can a match box?
  19. Meowelody

Blocks & Decoration Foreground Walls

As I said, you aren't forced to use it. You might want to consider reading my comment before quoting it.
  20. Meowelody

Blocks & Decoration Foreground Walls

Sorry, but how would it make it harder? You aren't FORCED to make foreground walls, the only trouble you could have is natural structures, even then it isn't that bad.
Back
Top Bottom