Search results for query: *

1. B

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Sorry if this question has been answered a million times already; this thread is crazy long! I downloaded tmodloader but whenever I run the game in it, everything is slower than it should be. Not unplayably slow, but...noticeable, and enough it's not worth it just to get the mods. The problem...
  2. B

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

I've just started using this tool and I love it! I'm so glad it's available for GOG users now. And such a quick update to 1.3.1 too! A question: As far as I can tell, the sprites for trees include tree roots and trunks, tree tops, and leafless branches. But I can't find any sprites in the list...
  3. B

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Hmm, I went back to double check and it's wonky. It turns out, if you don't touch the sliders, half of the trees come out 5 tiles tall, and the other half come out very tall, and none come out intermediate height. (Someone else mentioned this oddity in an earlier post on this thread.) There...
  4. B

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Thank you for making this program! I love it. Two minor suggestions/requests if feasible: 1) I would really love an option to scale up or down the amount of corruption/crimson the world starts with. I often wish I could start with about 50% as much corruption as it tends to give you. This is...
Back
Top Bottom