Search results for query: *

• Users: TMC
  • Order by date
  1. TMC

Pixel Art TMC's Tedious Sprites

Yeah, i haven't really updated this in a while, but enemy design has been something that ive worked on since then.
  2. TMC

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

oh sorry, didnt see it. Try switching out public override float CanSpawn(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo) with public override float SpawnChance(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo). Also, I think you might be using the older format for the code. Try following this example.
  3. TMC

the discord is in the original post. can you post the error too?
  4. TMC

can you show the code and the error? also, you should try going to the discord. people are a lot more active over there.
  5. TMC

There are a lot of errors that come from a few things. On the shortsword code, uncomment the public override void AddRecipes() line and then add a closing bracket after the recipe.AddRecipe(); line. For the Ztalker you have to comment out the last two closing brackets. If you arent using visual...
  6. TMC

tModLoader Yee's Weapons and Stuff

Thanks! Feels good to be back.
  7. TMC

Thanks! I used to be torn between sprites that fit the game vs sprites that are just good, but I decided it would be best to make them fit the game.
  8. TMC

I just recently began playing Terraria again after quite a bit of time. While playing, I've gotten ideas as to what items would be a nice addition to the game. This has given me the motivation to get back into modding, hence this mod. This mod mostly acts as a way for me to add things that I...
  9. TMC

bruh

bruh
  10. TMC

i just realized that i dont have the google chrome extension so now I cant have moy colored...

i just realized that i dont have the google chrome extension so now I cant have moy colored text... oh well, im too lazy to redownload it :P
  11. TMC

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]I know, I got lazy :P

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]I know, I got lazy :P
  12. TMC

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]:red:, finally got my avatar to work... although it looks a...

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]:red:, finally got my avatar to work... although it looks a little blurry :sigh:
  13. TMC

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]It's already 200x200 and its below fifty kb

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]It's already 200x200 and its below fifty kb
  14. TMC

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]It says that the file is too big even though its over 200kb...

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]It says that the file is too big even though its over 200kb below the max size
  15. TMC

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]On the topic of avatars, can someone tell me how to use a gif...

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]On the topic of avatars, can someone tell me how to use a gif as one?
  16. TMC

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]Ignore my placeholder avatar

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]Ignore my placeholder avatar
  17. TMC

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]Woo!

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]Woo!
  18. TMC

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]https://youtu.be/fPW_7NoPXWk Shameless plug :p

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]https://youtu.be/fPW_7NoPXWk Shameless plug :p
  19. TMC

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]Time to get back into modding :P

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]Time to get back into modding :P
  20. TMC

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]Sorry to everyone who thinks i've been ignoring them, I just...

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#29ac00]Sorry to everyone who thinks i've been ignoring them, I just took a break due to stress and anxiety
Back
Top Bottom