Search results for query: *

1. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

But the difference with that is bone javelins stick in enemies and apply a DoT effect. They currently don't do anything other than just stick inside.
  2. CrimsnMonkey

Found a bug with the Titan Javelin. It stays there and makes a HORRENDOUS noise. Also sticks into enemies
  3. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Extra mouse buttons are probably the best idea, either that or C/V. F works (I bind that to heal though).
  4. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

A few things from some really basic testing. Doesn't work well with other mods as of yet. LOTS of crashes in the form of "Terraria has stopped working". Wasn't really any indication as to what it was either as it was always just random. (Except one where it seems to be every time you leave the...
  5. CrimsnMonkey

"Can happen with armour from any mod"... All Calamity armour work fine on mannequins, so it's obviously Thorium.
  6. CrimsnMonkey

Using the White Dwarf armour set though. Just because I'm fighting a Calamity boss doesn't change anything. I calculated it. With the 0.1% of max health (DoG has 1.2million health) and other accessories that I had. I should have been dealing about 3.6k damage. But as you can see I am dealing...
  7. CrimsnMonkey

Any reason why the white dwarf armour set bonus seems like it's dealing more than 0.1% of an enemies health?
  8. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I actually covered this on the discord. I'll repost here.
  9. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I had this as well post SC. I eventually went away on it's own.
  10. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's all about arena. Long platforms that span the world are ideal so that you can get direct shots onto his head, and dodge whenever needed.
  11. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hardmode jungle is currently going... not so well... Especially with the mods that I have installed. Reduced Grinding: Enemy spawn rate increase. Revengeance mode: Enemy spawn rate increase. Demon Trophy: Enemy spawn rate increase. All with a dark lance (which isn't actually too bad of a weapon...
  12. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Revengeance mode, spear only. Hardmode here I come!
  13. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

As you can see. I was within a mushroom biome.
  14. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Nope... I had it in my vanity slot, so that might be it?
  15. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Any reason why he's invincible? He's attacking me, but I can't hit him.
  16. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Technically yes, but because they bounce off if they don't get the chance to pierce. Any reason why this is happening? I knew this used to be a problem with bows but that seems to have been fixed since I spoke about it. The Scourge of the Desert seems to dip down when fired up, go straight when...
  17. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not necessarily piercing. It's number of hits. A yoyo (most of them anyway) can only hit up to a certain number of times before having to be thrown out again. So therefore yoyos are affected by the EoW revengeance mode "god armour".
  18. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

On the topic of the EoW, maybe it could be an accessory drop that increases the number of times that a weapon pierces. Kinda ironic, but oh well.
  19. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think the better option would be to make it so he takes like 50% reduced damage from them or something, because they are really strong against him because once you destroy a single head, headon, his segments just start disappearing. You get ball'o'hurt and you just melt him, even on expert mode.
  20. CrimsnMonkey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Spear only. Thought to myself. "One weapon type that I never use is spears", so thought I would give it a try. I should say that this does include thrown spears.
Back
Top Bottom