Search results for query: *

1. WavingCookie

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

It's updated for Terraria 1.3.0.8? Thank you man, just, thank you.
  2. WavingCookie

fuchin amazzing all of u 0u0

fuchin amazzing all of u 0u0
  3. WavingCookie

PC Latest Terraria version lags a lot on Windows 10.

Before you say: "It's your specs" let me show you something: 16 Go RAM, i5 3,0GHz processor, GTX 970. here; So, what's happening ? That game justs lags, mostly when I alt tab. I use Windows 10 64 bits (which I regret) Any idea how I could fix this ? EDIT: Game gave out a Draw crash. Why ?
  4. WavingCookie

CC Creation Compendium #28

Thank you so much.
  5. WavingCookie

CC Creation Compendium #28

I *really* want to know what the pink/blue block is.
  6. WavingCookie

That's hella awesome !

That's hella awesome !
  7. WavingCookie

All hail the mighty JPEG.

All hail the mighty JPEG.
  8. WavingCookie

Searching for a "partner in crime".

If you find any, could you PM me it ? xD
  9. WavingCookie

Sup other french person ; )

Sup other french person ; )
  10. WavingCookie

tModLoader EldAccessories

Oh boy ! It would be cool to have this mod with a OP as hell accesorry slot extender !
  11. WavingCookie

Searching for a "partner in crime".

Greetings, i'd like to indroduce myself. wavingStory... wait, it's WavingCookie ? Excuse me then. I want to make game developpement my job ! And I absolutely LOVE modding ! But you see, it isn't so much fun coding alone... I've tried learning C#. I got "bored" pretty quickly (actually, i've...
  12. WavingCookie

[Cross-Platform] Prism modding API for 1.3

Poro, you and your goddamn team are true genius.
  13. WavingCookie

Game over kid, Game over.

Game over kid, Game over.
  14. WavingCookie

Standalone Inventory Enhancements (Sorting, Auto Trashing, Even Quicker Stacking, and More!)

That has to be really useful for a chap like me who's inventory is always full and unsorted !
  15. WavingCookie

1 message to the 100.

1 message to the 100.
  16. WavingCookie

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I've got the same error as you : o )
  17. WavingCookie

Terraria is taking quite long to load now. Weird, didn't do it last update : o) EDIT: Seems like it's not your patcher's fault, but the game's fault. EDIT 2: Now the plugins are all giving out errors; (An asembly with the same indentity "Newtonsoft.json, Version=6.0.0.0... bla bla bla I guess...
  18. WavingCookie

Do you have a specific order for hotbar items?

1-Sord 2-Pickaxe / Pickaxe-axe 3-Axe / Hamaxe / Hammer 4-Hammer / Kool weapon 5-9- Cheap pieces of sh*t 10-Really op sh*t.
  19. WavingCookie

I tried to get an expert Corruption. What did I get from my 5 new worlds ? Crimson T_T

I tried to get an expert Corruption. What did I get from my 5 new worlds ? Crimson T_T
  20. WavingCookie

Oh my, this is cheating in way right ? I shouldn't be using it then :eek:) Looks pretty cool still ! EDIT: Yep, totally taking it, not for multiplayer uses at least, but mostly for these sweet extra accesory slots and time commands in singleplayer !
Back
Top Bottom