Search results for query: *

1. Awordley

Terraria Track List For Custom Wave Banks

Thanks for compiling this list, I've been away from the game for ages and wouldn't have had a clue on what the current order of tracks was! I've updated the OP to feature the new Deerclops track also.
  2. Awordley

Thank you, I will try to update the list the day the update hits! Should be there if you open the wavebank with 'Xact3'. If not, you can extract the wavebank with TExtract and it will give you the same order.
  3. Awordley

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hold the button (default is Left CTRL) to activate, double tap to toggle it on and off. It overrides the vanilla menu options so if you try and switch between 'Hold' and 'Toggle' there it won't make a difference. Hope this helps!
  4. Awordley

I can confirm that this happens to me as well as a few other people I have also asked. It's...

I can confirm that this happens to me as well as a few other people I have also asked. It's something I've known for a while, but I've never really given it any thought until now due to how minor it is. Can't say I'm not curious though, it is strange how little bugs like this come to be.
  5. Awordley

Crocomire's death would look glorious in a Super Metroid remaster, I'd love to see it. Hell, I...

Crocomire's death would look glorious in a Super Metroid remaster, I'd love to see it. Hell, I feel bad for the poor thing, Crocomire doesn't even attack Samus until she shoots it first; but Samus has gotta do what she gotta do.
  6. Awordley

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

As I've put it in the Track List thread, Here is the official Rain SFX Terraria uses, ripped from the game using TExtract. Normally when creating a wavebank you'd only want to replace the music, so with this you can keep the rain sound effect the same as vanilla; unless of course you wish to...
  7. Awordley

Thank you! I won't change the OP for now, and @Nakano15 just check that you didn't get the songs mixed up somehow as your list only had a few minor changes.
  8. Awordley

You're right, my apologies, I haven't created a wavebank in a long time; I mixed up the order with the wavebank needing every track to be replaced. So can you confirm that the order has changed? E.g If I use "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for Track 1 (Night), it now plays during Overworld day.
  9. Awordley

Thanks! Normally if the order is incorrect, no music plays at all; the games music is completely disabled, so you know right away if something went wrong. If some tracks play while others don't, this is a new occurrence.
  10. Awordley

@Nakano15 Is this actually the case? I haven't made a new wavebank in a while, but I heard that the way the game handles music files was changed with addition of the Dungeon Defenders II track. Can you confirm that the original order no longer works, and this is the new order? I'll update the OP...
  11. Awordley

Humorous Redigit IRL Pictures Thread

This thread has been pretty inactive recently, maybe Red's return might spark some activity here once again.
  12. Awordley

http://i.imgur.com/PV5xhed.png

http://i.imgur.com/PV5xhed.png
  13. Awordley

Though Grandfather Clocks can be crafted in mobile, I assume like watches they cannot tell the...

Though Grandfather Clocks can be crafted in mobile, I assume like watches they cannot tell the time. If there's no solid way of viewing the time in mobile, there is no way to get an exact figure, other than timing from dawn to dusk yourself with a real clock.
  14. Awordley

Since it occurs at a dynamic rate, your best bet would be to calculate it yourself with a Gold...

Since it occurs at a dynamic rate, your best bet would be to calculate it yourself with a Gold Watch. I don't play mobile, and I can't find an exact figure anywhere myself.
  15. Awordley

Happy Birthday to my favourite developer! I hope you have a fantastic day today and for all the...

Happy Birthday to my favourite developer! I hope you have a fantastic day today and for all the days to come. Thanks again for making one of the best games I have ever played.
  16. Awordley

Resolved A Potential Invalid Housing Bug

Thank you! That was the problem after all, I never would've guessed. I thought I knew a lot about the housing mechanics, but looks like there was one thing I didn't know. :)
  17. Awordley

Resolved A Potential Invalid Housing Bug

For the last 2 days or so, I've being trying to work out why this house is "Invalid Housing". No matter how you look at it, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it. There's a suitable comfort item, light source, flat surface, and enough floor space for the NPC to stand on; yet the...
  18. Awordley

Just waiting for the Sandstorm music track to be added to the official soundtrack on Steam. It's...

Just waiting for the Sandstorm music track to be added to the official soundtrack on Steam. It's great! :)
  19. Awordley

Official Terraria: Official Soundtrack & 1.3 Soundtrack are Now Available!

Tomorrow will mark a whole year since the release of the full Terraria soundtrack on Steam; time sure flies! Will the soundtrack update to include the new Sandstorm track? It would be nice to see the tracks shared with the console version (e.g Boss 5 - Queen Bee) added as well, since they're...
  20. Awordley

I remember you mentioning this a while ago - http://imgur.com/eu2Eot9 Someone made it a reality...

I remember you mentioning this a while ago - http://imgur.com/eu2Eot9 Someone made it a reality through modding. @ChippyGaming - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-_AeRRbmU
Back
Top Bottom