Search results for query: *

1. YouTube Is Life

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

Waiting. Waiting. WAITING. That's what they're (505 games) have been telling us for the last few months, I'm outraged. Sorry that was me 2 weeks ago, and I am sincerely sorry for how I acted, I was mad about hearing, NOTHING, but I'm cool now. They gave us something, they used their time to...
  2. YouTube Is Life

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

I agree with you both, I actually did not think of that. It is an excellent idea, and I am sorry for making seem like I'm ranting about how bad this is for 505 games. It is, but I know that the whole team should be working on it. In fact the lead developer Redigit has moved on to Terraria...
  3. YouTube Is Life

Iknow how difficult it is, and how much time would be put into this, but I find it a bit off how they've been working on it for over 3months now, I just want an estimated guess
  4. YouTube Is Life

Also 505 games if you see this, do you think that 1.3 could go on consoles, specifically 360 and...

Also 505 games if you see this, do you think that 1.3 could go on consoles, specifically 360 and ps3.
  5. YouTube Is Life

Suggestions : 1. is there an open room 2. Go to an ocean to look for him

Suggestions : 1. is there an open room 2. Go to an ocean to look for him
  6. YouTube Is Life

I found an Xbox 360 glitch, go into offline mode and swing the reaver shark, it spawns...

I found an Xbox 360 glitch, go into offline mode and swing the reaver shark, it spawns butterflies, great exploit
  7. YouTube Is Life

It's been WAY, and I kid you not, WAY too long, it almost the and of the month, and nothing, we've heard nothing. This is an outrage, really I I, at least inform us on when a possibility of when it'll be fixed. Days, weeks, months, I don't care when, I would just like to know when to look...
  8. YouTube Is Life

How long has it been, I have been waiting patiently for the last 2 months, but 505 games I know your fixing the game for us, and that's good, but I got this game on my phone last month, and I don't want to have got it for nothing. When it is released we will know how long they've been working on...
Back
Top Bottom