Search results for query: *

• Users: GaroK
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. GaroK

Luigi's Mansion Recreated in Terraria

So lately I spent some time trying to recreate my favorite game in terraria. I pretty much finished it, but still there is still some stuff that I need to polish out. The map is just for the showcase, to see how similar can it get to the actual in game map. A lot of objects break, so click only...
  2. GaroK

Resolved [MOBILE] So how do you get Chlorophyte?

Wiki says that it starts growing once Hardmode started, some people say you need to defeat mechanical boss, some say they defeated all three but still no chlorophyte can be found. So how it is exactly? I'm in game for like 3-4h now, used 3 spelunker options and havent found a single piece. How...
  3. GaroK

PC Terraria on Safe Mode

For a few next days I will be forced to use Windows 7 laptop in Safe Mode(please don't ask why). When I try to lunch Terraria, I get error message "Terraria stopped working". I guess on safe mode some things needed to run the game are disabled, but I don't know what is it and how to turn it back on.
  4. GaroK

[Android]Your device isn't compatible with this version...

...But worked before. I gave phone to my brother for few days, I think he set to factory settings, now he gave my phone back but now google play says "Your device isn't compatible with this version" My android version is 4.2.2. How the hell android version could change after factory settings...
Back
Top Bottom