Search results for query: *

1. GatEkEEpEr57

Game Mechanics Crafting in bulk. Shift click +10, Alt + Shift click +100

Sense the large inventory update I've had only one issue in the game. Nothing bad. But it takes a long time crafting in bulk. But i think it would help a ton of impatient players. Too make large projects faster. To the shift click combo with cursor location to change the amount craft in seconds...
  2. GatEkEEpEr57

Game Mechanics Just listed notes of ideas.

The Toolbox equip should have a stored hotbar switch function. Exp: it has it's own storage of ten items. But it works with the 3 class switching. But has to be equipped to that class. Player would need three toolboxes to max their classes. but doesn't work like the void bag. The toolbelt could...
  3. GatEkEEpEr57

Builds The Slime worlds Update: Slimeship Prime(home), Slimetown(other)

Repost lot of updates to world Prime But workshop post problims made me repost Slimetown Love too those who play and like it. PC steamworkshop SlimeTown https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2960285113 Slimeship Prime https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2961193858
  4. GatEkEEpEr57

Blocks & Decoration Refrigerators, Lockers, & Cabinets.

I know the dev's are focused fixes. and this is just mostly visual storage. And some-one could have suggested this before... but I am thinking about storage and sorting, but Refrigerators would be a nice touch on furniture category. Like and simple extra chest recipe with 10 ice block and chest...
  5. GatEkEEpEr57

Builds From Slimetown to Outer space!

This is my spaceship everybody. And the fishing quest grind... git's most areas. It's a big build and 1 vertical block measurement off on the left side. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2875313597
  6. GatEkEEpEr57

Slimetown Showcase

I've made a lot of updates and I wanted to share. (sorry if large) i don't know to make clickable spoilers. 1 Slimetown upper 2 Slimetown lower 3 Party slime 4 Rainbow slimehouse 5 Crimeslimehouse 6 corruptslimehouse 7 Lavaslime house and wishing well 8 Spaceslime starship 9 Npc...
  7. GatEkEEpEr57

Weapons & Equip Master armor. There's a lot of mastery accessories but not armor.

This is going to be a small thread. But it's also a small suggestion. There needs to be masterwork armor. Like typical armor being stronger every set. But I would really like to have at least one set of armor that takes a good time to accomplish. like the drill containment unit it takes a...
  8. GatEkEEpEr57

Frost fort

Frost fort is a dungeon defenders area. Small but packs a punch.
  9. GatEkEEpEr57

Biomes & Nature Bone pit

This mini biome spawns any surface to underground and spawns skeletons faster with the occasional bone serpent.
  10. GatEkEEpEr57

GK's Slimetown update

Update Creation: Slime town has gotten bigger.
  11. GatEkEEpEr57

GK57's Slimetown reborn

After two drives failing me. But somehow I keep rebuilding. Gk57 out.
  12. GatEkEEpEr57

Weapons & Equip Idea: Accessory; Samurai sashimono

This Accessory can be bought from the Peddler. When equipped the gear allows Monster banners effect carried with player and party. By Changing the equippmen's Dye slot to a banner slot. Party's who have the same equipent give a 3% damage too moster type.
  13. GatEkEEpEr57

Ter

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FJerrypittmansteward%2Fvideos%2F1199585240094789%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"...
  14. GatEkEEpEr57

Game Mechanics GatEkEEpEr57's Player suggestion

Player Suggestions 1: Npc-Player Interactive Game-play 2: Vanity taunts; Vanity set Animations. 3: Leveled weapons and items. 4: Accessory base weapon enhancers. 5: PVP Faction Biome Influence. Section one Npc-Player Interactive Game-play The Diversity of the Npc is simple. Build...
  15. GatEkEEpEr57

Slime Architecture 2: The update

Changes to house and Arms dealier shop. Some creative scenes. Well and pipeline ideas for random world creation.
  16. GatEkEEpEr57

Game Mechanics Gameover screen buttons

just a simple tweak under the gameover title two buttons that say Respawn And main menu.
  17. GatEkEEpEr57

Blocks & Decoration spring blocks

I been thinking of a 1x2 block on a spring it's very simple. Possably craft with a wood block with four iron or lead iggots.
  18. GatEkEEpEr57

Items gloves of lifting

Type tool When tool is active players can lift and throw individual block from forward & below. Tool can also activate pull switches from walls. Tool can only lift soft materal such as soil and ferniture like chairs and chests filled with items. Press down action to drop object. Drops randomly...
  19. GatEkEEpEr57

Items Small item tweeks and combinations.

Weapons Firehose= Flamthower + Elfmelter/ Uses 50% less ammo, rightclick to coat things in gel. Inferohose= Firehose + Meteor bar (10) + Hellstone Bar (10) + Solarfragment (10) + Souls of Fright (10) X5 burn damage Stickyhose= Firehose + Clyrophite Bar (10) + Buckets of honey (10) + Stardust...
  20. GatEkEEpEr57

Game Mechanics HUD

i've had some idea's for HUD tweeks that I wanted you to notice! In the example below. One: I've noticed that certain Accessories in the game will always be over lapped by almost every other item like "arctic diving gear" and quick switching form vanity to active will show items that i don't...
Back
Top Bottom