Search results for query: *

1. Y

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Yeah, I only added the most perfect working weapons to this plugin, a lot of of them not working, haven't bothered with throwing stuff, star cannons, melee weapons. I no longer continue to edit those codes, because I need more time on more important subjects irl. Feel free to keep the plugin...
  2. Y

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Homing projectiles plugin: Have Fun <3 Working all Bullets, almost all arrows, rockets, crystal and poisoned dart. Working almost all special ranged weapons. Working homing magical weapons: Aqua Scepter, Sky Fracture, Crystal Serpent, Shadowbeam Staff, Inferno Fork, Staff of Earth, Razorpine...
  3. Y

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I recently come back to Terraria and I have a request to make. In the Terraria Patcher, there was a plugin called "Homing Bullets" which caused all projectiles to be homing towards enemies. Can you add that tweak to this program? Thanks If not, can you tell us a way to add that in?
  4. Y

Check my write on Terraria Tweaker please!

Check my write on Terraria Tweaker please!
  5. Y

Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

When I try to launch the patcher, it says CLR20r3 error 01. Terraria Tweaker.exe 02. 1.2.0.2 03. 5653c973 04. mscorlib 05. 4.0.30319.36279 06. 5456f633 07. eb0 08. 5a 09 System.FormatException Can Someone help me? :(
  6. Y

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I'm still having the "Brown and Black body bug" and the OVERLAGG in multiplayer.
  7. Y

Solved the problem a bit, just a bit. Lesser lagg, but sometimes OVERLAGG. BUT WE CAN START PLAYING!!!
  8. Y

It is lagging when I'm in multiplayer with someone else. When I join to my server, it's lagging a bit, very bit. Then I just use some better effect weapon an OVERLAGG happening. When someone joining to my server when I'm on it, BUMMM OVERLAGG.
  9. Y

Single player is ok. No lagg. I always use server.exe , because when I go everywhere I shut down terraria, but the server keeps running.
  10. Y

I'm using the latest version, reinstalled 4 times (with gamelauncher too). Any other ideas?
  11. Y

Come to my server and test it, u'll see. Add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/56123798562356913582379856923/
  12. Y

The router won't be a good option, beucase my friend is using the same router with same settings and ... And now I think u're asking: Then why aren't u playing on his server? Because his computer crashes a lot of times and it would be useless to get a crash when we're playing and loose...
  13. Y

Hello, I'm writing because I'm having some problems. 1. We are playing (my brother and his two friends) co-op and their characters are black for me and the same for them too. 2. When I start my server and I'm comming up on it, it's not lagging, but someone joining to that, an...
Back
Top Bottom