Search results for query: *

• Users: Trash Boat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Trash Boat

The Grand Spellbook

I've looked around and I don't think this exists already, so here's a go at something new. The Grand Spellbook is very grand indeed. Or, rather, it was. It seems someone has torn out the pages. They are in dire need of replacement, and that's exactly where you come in. The rules are as...
  2. Trash Boat

Sprites The Princess

Ok, so be sure to know beforehand this would be my first suggestion. also, note that i'm not very good at spriting and am not sure how to post anything made on paint any bigger than it is. some help on that front would be appreciated. The Princess Requirements: one unoccupied housing, have...
  3. Trash Boat

Casual The Pokemon Gen 6 Hookup Thread

Welcome to Trash Boat's Gen 6 meet and greet. It's all in the name. You got somebody you wanna play without? Wanna play with me? Just looking for friends for you FS? This is the place for all of those things! Just simply leave your name and friend code, tag who you want to play with (or just...
  4. Trash Boat

Weapons & Equip Tracker Pistol

This may be a bad idea, but I wanted to throw this out there. How about a ranged weapon that sticks a tracker to an enemy (mechanics similar to the Pirana Gun, accept you don't have to hold the trigger, and you can switch the weapon without the effects disappearing) that adds an icon to the...
  5. Trash Boat

The Unofficial Dragcave Hatchery

welcome to the hatchey! This is a place to post your dragons/eggs to be viewed and clicked. Rules: 1. View and click often Make sure you view others dragons/eggs as much as possible 2. No spam Self explanatory. 3. Be kind Don't be a jerk to the other people on here. You will be banned...
  6. Trash Boat

If the person above you had a Pokemon,which would it be?

I'll start us off. Missingno
  7. Trash Boat

Xbox 360 Mods on Xbox live

Do you guys think they should put mods like Avilon, Thorium, and Spirit on XBL? Could they even do that?
  8. Trash Boat

Weapons/armor that need buffs

which weopons/armor sets do you think need buffs? I'll start it out. The snowball cannon is obtainable really early, but it still needs a buff. Make the damage around 6 so it can be at least useable. As for armor I think all the hard mode ore armors need defense buffs. What do you guys think?
Back
Top Bottom