Search results for query: *

1. Blulectric

Sprites The Dungeon's final boss, the Hands of Cthulhu

You're right. I took that into consideration and I came up with a better idea to unlock the door, which will now involve gathering Suspicious Key Fragments. I also reduced the stun significantly (I don't know what I was thinking lol). I will be adding the drops.
  2. Blulectric

Sprites The Dungeon's final boss, the Hands of Cthulhu

The Hands of Cthulhu A boss that is actually two bosses which act independently of one another. This boss is unique in that it tries to keep the player confined by using itself to block the player on both sides, while having a large arsenal of attacks. The Hands of Cthulhu would be an optional...
  3. Blulectric

Its probably just me, but attempting to fight expert WoF without an arena of any sort is harder...

Its probably just me, but attempting to fight expert WoF without an arena of any sort is harder than expected.
  4. Blulectric

Sprites Holy Water: Bless Corrupted Altars to Push Back Corruption!

This is a suggestion about a Holy Water item that is intended to be used for blessing Altars. This item must be used (left click) when the mouse is over a nearby altar. Basically, this idea is meant to get rid of the need to make "Hellevators" every 60 blocks to completely purify our worlds...
  5. Blulectric

1.3.6 August? Maybe? ;-;

1.3.6 August? Maybe? ;-;
  6. Blulectric

Open dungeon chest before Skeletron

That's what I thought. I'll probably unlock a Shadow Chest in the Underworld with the gold key then Oh... Apparenly it doesn't work on Shadow Chests. I could've swore it did :(
  7. Blulectric

Open dungeon chest before Skeletron

Is it possible to open a dungeon chest before killing Skeletron? I'm asking because my world just happens to have an early gold key, and I happen to also have Reaver Shark (can mine dungeon tiles). Is it possible to get close enough to a locked dungeon chest without the guardian spawning?
  8. Blulectric

Sprites Work in Progress: Sandstone Furniture

Not too long ago, I made a home out of a desert pyramid and wanted to make sandstone furniture, but I realized that sandstone furniture didn't exist! Sandstone furniture is one of those things that should've already been in the game. Perhaps one of the furniture types could resemble a coffin...
  9. Blulectric

Sprites [Decoration][Buff]Potion Fountian

You are right, I updated the suggestion accordingly.
  10. Blulectric

Biomes & Nature Oasis

A desert oasis would be a nice fit for the desert, but maybe the water could vary in size? The pool seems kinda small for fishing. Also Sm-ArtThings is right, desert grass would be a good addition for the oasis. Maybe you could fish up something else too, like a Desert Crate? Also how often...
  11. Blulectric

tModLoader VapeMods by FractalXX

Do life crystals have any uses in this mod? I see they are disabled. If not, why not give them a use within the mod?
  12. Blulectric

I took down 3 towers on my expert hardcore, now it's time to never take down the final one. I...

I took down 3 towers on my expert hardcore, now it's time to never take down the final one. I came too far to risk it.
  13. Blulectric

Blocks & Decoration Adjusting furniture position

Do you have OCD? Do you hate it when you build a house, but a chandelier or a chest ruin the even-ness of your creations? (picture example with rage face here) Why not be able to adjust furniture items such as teleporters, chests, or other furniture items along a finer grid? Now you can...
  14. Blulectric

Expert Lunatic Cultist was WAY easier than I expected... I finally reached the End Game portion...

Expert Lunatic Cultist was WAY easier than I expected... I finally reached the End Game portion of Terraria with Expert Hardcore.
  15. Blulectric

NPCs & Enemies Artificial Intelligent (Brain of Cthulhu's Mechanical Version)

I like the whole Mechanical Brain boss idea. I hope this gets seen by staff. A new mechanical boss would call for a new soul, and the soul of insight is a good one to go with it.
  16. Blulectric

I caught up to where I left off last time. This time I got what I needed from Duke Fishron and...

I caught up to where I left off last time. This time I got what I needed from Duke Fishron and now I am preparing for the End Game (Lunar).
  17. Blulectric

NPCs & Enemies Miner NPC Idea

How about you trade ores your world has for the equivalent version of ores your world doesn't have. eg: gold ore for platinum ore. Also, some of the miner's names should be Steve, Notch, Jeb, ect.
  18. Blulectric

Items new weapon. Polearms just like spears bit thay swing like sword with the reach of a spear.

I like the concept of a polearm. I found a visual example from a game this reminds me of
  19. Blulectric

Items New Potion Ideas

I really like the Evilsence, Ghost Blade and the Berserk potions. If only these already existed.
  20. Blulectric

Sprites Advanced Purification Powder: bless Demon Altars to force back corruption.

Since I decided that "Holy Water" was more fitting for this suggestion, and we can't seem to change the title of old threads, I moved this thread to: here This is a suggestion about an Advanced Purification Powder that is intended to be used for blessing Altars. This powder cannot be thrown...
Back
Top Bottom