Search results for query: *

1. Vulpes Inculta

Geoguessr!

You guys ever played it!? It's super fun... It's a browser based game where you're placed in a random location in the world with a mini map in the bottom right. The objective is to find your exact location and pinpoint it on the map! https://geoguessr.com/ I personally enjoy playing hardcore...
  2. Vulpes Inculta

TCF Suggestion Change the layout of the New Profile Posts section

I don't know about anyone else, but the 'new profile posts' section bugs me. The reason being, is that it is a pain to look at. If you compare the 'new profile posts' section to the 'new posts' section, you can see what I'm talking about. The 'new profile posts' section does not have the dark...
  3. Vulpes Inculta

Can corruption/crimson spawned from destroying demon altars spawn in the jungle?

Like the random blocks that has a chance to spawn, do they have a chance of spawning inside the jungle?
  4. Vulpes Inculta

Terraria was mentioned in a Fallout 4 art video

I thought this was interesting. Todd Howard(Game Director for Fallout 4) listed Terraria as one of the inspirations for the house building in Fallout 4! It's around the 11 minute mark
  5. Vulpes Inculta

TCF Suggestion Trophy Stats?

Like a percentage/the amount of people that have earned a trophy. I don't know where it would be, but maybe the member stats page? I thought it would be a cool, small feature to add. Whether or not it's possible, I don't know.
  6. Vulpes Inculta

Is there any way to fix this overlap?

I've tried pretty much all resolutions and both windowed/fullscreen yet it still occurs. I'm talking about the Settings overlapping my armor rating and the accessories icons overlapping the map overlay.
  7. Vulpes Inculta

Casual Tour of the Terraria office?

Is there ever a possibility in the future to see your guys' setup[assuming there even is one]? I think it would be pretty nifty to see what you guys got going.
  8. Vulpes Inculta

PC WTB Metal Detector

I don't have much to trade, honestly. I have: 4 Nazar, Tally Counter, Balloon Pufferfish, Tsunami in a Bottle, Falcon Blade, Clubberfish. If there's nothing here you want, I'll work something out and try to find something.
  9. Vulpes Inculta

PC If you haven't tried fishing yet....

You most definitely should. It is bundles of fun. Something abou finding a quest fish and picking up crates is really satisfying. At first, it's hard to build artificial pools for each biome and getting bait can be a pain, but it gets easier. It's very rewarding, and I recommend all who...
  10. Vulpes Inculta

PC Does Desert Corruption affect Corruption fishing?

Furthermore, does underground Desert affect fishing at all? I'm building my artificial lake in a Corruption Desert and I wanted to know if that has any affect as to what I'm fishing. I have another artificial lake in a Cavern that is right next to an Underground Desert and I wasn't sure if...
  11. Vulpes Inculta

PC Changing the date on a dedicated server

Anyone know how I would go about doing this? I know I can do it manually on my own PC, but I wasn't sure about a dedicated server. I don't know if this is dependent on the 3rd party I'm using to host the server, but I wanted to check here if any of you guys knew how. Thanks. :)
  12. Vulpes Inculta

Awful videogame ideas into great ones

Here's how it works: 1. Think of an idea for a game that sounds awful and boring(try to keep it short) 2. Next person then tries to make it sound as fun and interesting as possible(be creative!) 3. The same person then thinks of an idea that sounds equally awful 4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 HERE...
  13. Vulpes Inculta

Bloodborne

Anyone else played it? It's been the only game I've played for pretty much the last 3 weeks. I LOVE IT. I've beaten the game and I only have to beat the Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice and I have the platinum for the game! What level are you guys and have you done NG+ yet? I'm currently 107 and...
  14. Vulpes Inculta

Short Story Let me write you a short story

Hello! The guidlines are pretty simple.... You give me certain criteria and I'll write a roughly 800-ish word short story based on what you want. I write fairly well, but I am by no means a master writer so don't expect it to be perfect! :p Mistakes happen, yo! Please follow these four...
  15. Vulpes Inculta

TCF Suggestion Subforum Post Filtering

My idea is an extension to the basic search feature. The concept is to show new posts in specific subforums that you check and only check. It would work similarly to how Reddit filters posts on the front page based on what subreddits you're subbed to. The point of this is to let you look for...
  16. Vulpes Inculta

Where does your username come from?

Mine is ILikeHats. My username originated from my name in Maplestory. The name there was ILikeHatsss(because the others were taken). I made that because, well... I like hats! I couldn't think of any other username so I just made something random which resulted in that. And then I made that my...
  17. Vulpes Inculta

An irrational fear that you have....

Mine is spiders and deep water(super spooky). Funnily enough, I don't mind tarantulas and I did swimming for 5 years....
  18. Vulpes Inculta

Blocks & Decoration Addition of mounts to (Wo)Mannequins

Basically, my idea is to allow you to equip mounts onto (wo)mannequins to display them like you would items. The mechanic is no different in that all you do is click the mount to take it off like you would also do with items. Also, if you can't do this already, have the ability to put wings on...
  19. Vulpes Inculta

Mods are asleep!

Quick, post pictures of Minecraft!
Back
Top Bottom