Search results for query: *

1. LimbicBlaze

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Thats the rub, actually. I tried following the instructions first, but that was the same, only worse. The vanilla folder has even fewer of the files TerraCustom wants. Tilecracks.xnb is not a file thats installed when I reinstalled Terraria. I had to hunt it down from a four year old version on...
  2. LimbicBlaze

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I'm have trouble getting TerraCustom to run after taking a break from playing. Has anyone else seen this problem lately? 7/9/2021 1:33:53 AM Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not...
  3. LimbicBlaze

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thanks a lot for the quick response.
  4. LimbicBlaze

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Does anyone else have the problem that frozen biome enemies stop spawning after entering hardmode?
  5. LimbicBlaze

tModLoader TES Experience System

I use that combo too, but the error only shows up when you use Elements Awoken and TES together. If you disable TES the freeze goes away.
  6. LimbicBlaze

tModLoader Potion Charms

Maybe I'm being blind, but how do you toggle the weapon imbues?
  7. LimbicBlaze

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

Yes, disabling the mod removes the error. The bug freezes my character and locks me out of even opening my inventory or settings, so I have to use Task Manager to quit TModLoader to respawn. I'm running Thorium, Unleveled, Boss Health Bar, ImKSushi's mod suite, and Better Bard Bits.
  8. LimbicBlaze

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

I've found a bit of a bug when playing with the Thorium mod. When you die, your character just stays in place with zero hp, frozen, and never respawns.
  9. LimbicBlaze

tModLoader "The" Fixer and Low Health Beep

I really like the LowHealthBeep. Just a quick little note though. The beep sound seems to get tangled in the Thorium mod's "Lihzarhd Saxophone" bard weapon's music sound. I played with the mod enabled for nearly twelve hours before using the weapon so I can confirm it only happens in that instance.
  10. LimbicBlaze

tModLoader Compressed Potions

If you have time to update this, it would be really appreciated. This is one of two mods I use in every playthrough and is one of my favorites.
  11. LimbicBlaze

tModLoader Bouncy Coins

Thanks for the quick response. Game on. :joy:
  12. LimbicBlaze

tModLoader Bouncy Coins

Got an error to report: NBT Deserialization (type=System.Double,entry=float "amplitude" = 5) at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TagCompound.Get[T](String key) at BouncyCoins.CoinPlayer.Load(TagCompound tag) in D:\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\BouncyCoins\BouncyCoins.cs:line...
  13. LimbicBlaze

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

I can confirm it works perfectly well for both.
  14. LimbicBlaze

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Could be, I suppose. Thing is, I've been playing with those two together for nearly five months, and this was the first time it happened. There was something else odd too. After the invasion was over, I noticed that the goblins had dropped jade gauntlets and shine potions. I got close to two...
  15. LimbicBlaze

No I don't. I've got Thorium, concentrated potions, and jopojelly's extra slots.
  16. LimbicBlaze

Maybe I've done something wrong, but Thorium seems to have tripped merrily into wonderland mode. It started with a goblin invasion that ended with no notice while my friend an I were in multiplayer. About a third of our items just started becoming other things, like potions into golden shields...
  17. LimbicBlaze

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

The mods aren't the problem, tmodloader is. Mods, once loaded, work fine most of the time. Tmodloader itself though, is flaky. Half the time I try to use it, it triggers an autoshutdown from my antivirus. About one in three times that I use it when its other wise working, it crashes Terraria...
  18. LimbicBlaze

That would be even worse. This version is only a third finished at best. If he had to start over, there would be little incentive to come back to it. With tmodloader being as broken as it is, any mod loaded through it only works half the time anyway. That being true, making mods for it is not a...
  19. LimbicBlaze

According to Blah's previous posts, tmodloader is not going to be a thing for this version of Avalon, so its kinda pointless to mention it over and over.
  20. LimbicBlaze

Multiplayer is not working right now. Single player only is supported.
Back
Top Bottom