Search results for query: *

1. DPh Kraken

Texture Pack Texture a day pack

I created a (still WIP, could spare to bob up and down, as well as have chest details move, and needs cleaned-up shading to match the modern design) enhancement on the run animation that makes the arms move in a more natural manner. Hopefully this is one step forward to clearing some of the...
  2. DPh Kraken

Game Mechanics Journey Mode's Duplication Menu and Searching

The duplication menu is a wonderful feature but navegating it can be a little cumbersome at times to find what you want. These suggestions should streamline the search process. - Clearing the search bar A button to remove the text search query instantly would be nice - saving clicking onto the...
  3. DPh Kraken

My texture pack Better Wings has launched today, go check it out! DPh Kraken's Better Wings

My texture pack Better Wings has launched today, go check it out! DPh Kraken's Better Wings
  4. DPh Kraken

DPh Kraken's Better Wings

Better Wings Changes older wing graphics to be more appealing and artistically consistent. Complete list: - Steampunk: Properly aligned, finally. - Butterfly: Softer outline. - Leinfors's: Slight perspective edits. Wings with new sprites display more proudly when not flying. -...
  5. DPh Kraken

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Looks like the Magic Missile is closer to its never-missing original counterpart in DnD.
  6. DPh Kraken

Weapons & Equip Enemy Grapple Hook

I think the simple grapple physics and contact damage are the game-mechanics obstacles to this suggestion. Under current game rules, grappling onto a foe would send the player straight to some pain. Here are my "two" ideas on how to fix this. 1. Make grappling onto a foe from the air end with a...
  7. DPh Kraken

Weapons & Equip Give the Meowmere a Tooltip

If anything, it's tooltip should be a quote... of it itself! Meowmere 200 melee damage Very fast speed "Meow!"
  8. DPh Kraken

Yoyos, as promised.
  9. DPh Kraken

Bee Keeper design. It's somewhat of a full-circle visual pun - fencing and beekeeping protective gear looks similar, so why not have a weapon design that combines both? More interesting facts: fencing swords often have channels in the middle for the wired sensors, here it is filled with honey...
  10. DPh Kraken

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

It's odd though - the Hallow is also associated with chaos, one of its underground enemies being the Chaos Elemental. Light mummies and the Dao of Pow also inflict Confusion, but that's a weaker and less exclusive link between the Hallow and anarchy. Its indiscriminate (save for the jungle)...
  11. DPh Kraken

It's in heavy WIP (15% of items when I last checked) and we don't have a standard human model yet.
  12. DPh Kraken

I have mainly given up on this forum.

I have mainly given up on this forum.
  13. DPh Kraken

Any good uns

Every finished pack is a HD pack. However, most viewers would probably prefer no texture pack, or minimal at most.
  14. DPh Kraken

Are you using XNB replacement or the new PNG texture packs?
  15. DPh Kraken

It would be a shame to download this pack in this state. It's only 15% percent done, and you'll have terrible clash with default graphics. Why not contribute to it?
  16. DPh Kraken

Terraria Bad Ideas

You can suffer from lack of sleep, lowering your speed and magic. You need to use a bed to cure it.
  17. DPh Kraken

NPCs & Enemies Easter event

Bunny mask? Why not the preexisting Bunny Hood?
  18. DPh Kraken

Other Better character creation UI

If it's like the Stylist menu, which is already implemented in the PC, then I see no reason to give the no. Styles are the only other thing that can't just be clicked to change easily, so that too. Gender options should show both side by side, with the non-chosen gender being grayed out.
  19. DPh Kraken

Game Mechanics Special Animations for Status Messages

Tilting the screen, but the actual gameplay field is not tilted, only the obstruction of it.
  20. DPh Kraken

Game Mechanics Special Animations for Status Messages

For the Pillar messages, I have a few suggestions. The screen could get black blurs around the rim and tilt the letterbox, moreso with each defeat.
Back
Top Bottom