Search results for query: *

• Users: DPh Kraken
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DPh Kraken

Game Mechanics Journey Mode's Duplication Menu and Searching

The duplication menu is a wonderful feature but navegating it can be a little cumbersome at times to find what you want. These suggestions should streamline the search process. - Clearing the search bar A button to remove the text search query instantly would be nice - saving clicking onto the...
  2. DPh Kraken

DPh Kraken's Better Wings

Better Wings Changes older wing graphics to be more appealing and artistically consistent. Complete list: - Steampunk: Properly aligned, finally. - Butterfly: Softer outline. - Leinfors's: Slight perspective edits. Wings with new sprites display more proudly when not flying. -...
  3. DPh Kraken

Game Mechanics Make restorative Hearts/Stars not used up by players with full HP/MP

Title says it all! I hate playing ranger and taking the star that my mage friend so desperately needed, but it did nothing for me.
  4. DPh Kraken

Game Mechanics "Guaranteed Crits" weapon mechanic

In TF2, some weapons don't have critical hits randomly. Instead, they only cause critical damage upon certain criteria. For example, the Back-burner crits from behind, the Axtinguisher crits on burning players, the Wrap Assassin's bauble crits from afar, the Gunslinger crits after a 3-hit combo...
  5. DPh Kraken

NPCs & Enemies A slight change to the rare enemy list

Wyverns and Voodoo Demons get qualified as Tier 1 Rare enemies by the Lifeform Analyzer and derivatives.
  6. DPh Kraken

Game Mechanics Toggling mob-spawn candles via wire

Water and Peace Candles should be toggleable on and off. In their off state, they will not provide the buff or debuff that alters spawn rates.
  7. DPh Kraken

NPCs & Enemies Destroyer nerf, can't hurt offscreen NPCs.

The Destroyer, when offscreen, cannot harm offscreen NPCs. It still may harm them on-screen. This is to prevent accidental, unplanned, and terrible non-player character casualties. This can be devastating, and I've had it happen TWICE.
  8. DPh Kraken

Items Give coal the Gray (-1) rarity

Coal, from presents is absolutely, completely useless. No sell value :merchantsad:, no crafting :(, no nothing :dryadsad:. The only use is clogging up your inventory and making presents have a chance to not drop something. Fishing junk, fills the exact same purpose as coal, except requiring you...
Back
Top Bottom