Search results for query: *

1. Big Sammich

NPCs & Enemies Mutator: Robot that "undoes" your work.

Unless I'm missing something, this enemy would exist exclusively to annoy the player and make the game less fun. It has no other purpose and no other function. This is not a good idea.
  2. Big Sammich

Weapons & Equip New Yoyos (Yoyo Progression Gap Fix)

There are already yoyos in those stages of progression, though. You have the Yelets, the Kraken, and the Eye of Cthulhu. I'm not saying these ideas are bad, because they aren't, but they don't actually patch any "holes" in progression.
  3. Big Sammich

Items Make Goodie Bags More Common

Why should it be increased? It's not like it's really hard to farm Goodie Bags.
  4. Big Sammich

NPCs & Enemies Celestial sentinel sky boss idea

What purpose does this boss serve? Why should players want to fight it? How does it improve the biome it's in? When are you supposed to fight it?
  5. Big Sammich

Weapons & Equip Shadowsteel Blade pre-hard mode weapon

This would be very overpowered. 50 melee damage pre-boss is way, way too much, unless the weapon is so slow it only hits once or twice per second.
  6. Big Sammich

Items Corrupt and Crimson upgrades of the Fire Gauntlet.

Does the Fire Gauntlet need a boost? It's a pretty good accessory as it is. And this would also add a new variant of the Fire Gauntlet that can be stacked with the rest of them, which could be a balance concern.
  7. Big Sammich

Weapons & Equip Prime hands or Helping hands

Being able to use five weapons at once is... crazy. Ludicrously unbalanced. It doesn't even matter how difficult it is to get, because it would never be not worth it.
  8. Big Sammich

Items Bottled Fairies can Prevent Death (once)

I feel like you tried to account for too many contingencies, but this idea is actually pretty alright. I like it.
  9. Big Sammich

Portfolio/Multi-Topic My take on the thrower class

"Throwing" is better in the base game as just a variant of ranged. We don't need it to return.
  10. Big Sammich

Other - Terraria x Powerpuff Girls - CCI -

This seems less like a crossover and more like a few references... not to mention a game can't really do a crossover with a TV show like that. But that's fine. The ideas are mostly alright, although the mount is a bit strong.
  11. Big Sammich

Weapons & Equip Plasma Donor: A Hardmode Ichor rocket launcher.

Even if you can get this item as soon as you beat all 3 mech bosses, you won't be able to use it until you beat Plantera, because you can't get rockets until then.
  12. Big Sammich

Game Mechanics Frozen Zombies in Master and Expert Mode sometimes spawn with ice skates.

Would this be an alternative to Armed Zombies, or could these Skater Zombies also be wielding Zombie Arms?
  13. Big Sammich

Weapons & Equip Incredulous Pencil: A unique magic "weapon".

It would be pretty difficult to cheese Moon Lord. Most of his attacks go through blocks now, and blocking the ones that don't would be really inconvenient compared to just dodging them.
  14. Big Sammich

Weapons & Equip Please add a pen

No, it really wouldn't. A 2 block range is downright crippling.
  15. Big Sammich

Weapons & Equip Starfury as magic weapon via Shimmer

Why should this be added? What is the benefit of this change, other than just adding another Magic weapon in a place that really does not need one?
  16. Big Sammich

Game Mechanics Make the pirate ship a boss

It would be a meaningless distinction. The only thing that would change is having it show up as a boss in the Bestiary. So, sure, why not.
  17. Big Sammich

NPCs & Enemies Antibody: Hardmode enemies in Corruption.

I don't think the enemy idea is necessarily bad, but they would definitely fill up the spawn limit. Maybe have it be 1 Antibody that spawns at first, and then once they aggro onto you they spawn 9-11 more Antibodies to swarm you with?
  18. Big Sammich

Weapons & Equip Duke Fishron alternative weapons for each class

Why should these weapons be added? What space do they fill in the game?
  19. Big Sammich

Other - Terraria x Skibidi Toilet - CCI - Remaster of My Most Viewed Idea!

As much as I agree that Skibidi Toilet should not be put into Terraria... this argument that it's "for babies" is a bad argument, and it's one that I have personal problems with. I don't want to get into it now, but suffice it to say that it's a meaningless distinction that focuses more on...
Back
Top Bottom