1. Purple_

Sprites Cloud Safe

i like the idea so +1 support
  2. Purple_

NPCs & Enemies The Wall of Shadow

corrupted version of wof well +1 Support
  3. Purple_

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

well i got one Bunny Hood w/ Loki's Dye D-Town Breastplate + Leggings w/ Void Dye Worm Scarf w/ Twilight Dye Mechanical Glove w/ Void Dye Loki's Wing w/ Void Dye
  4. Purple_

Humorous Bad Puns and Dad Jokes

what do you call a bunny transformer? Hop-timus Prime!
  5. Purple_

˙˙˙nɥɔɐʞıd ƃuıɔuɐp ʇɐɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ɐ

˙˙˙nɥɔɐʞıd ƃuıɔuɐp ʇɐɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ɐ
  6. Purple_

Game Mechanics Change the Maximum Stack Size for all items to 999

i guess it makes the inventory a bit cleaner so +1 support you should really make a banner for this
  7. Purple_

Game Mechanics Dude you dropped your wallet.

well its a nice idea +1 support
  8. Purple_

NPCs & Enemies More Guide dialouge after Hard Mode

this really needs to be on the 1.3.6 update cause this makes the guide more useful at hardmode
  9. Purple_

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

now i want that nucleus neutralizer for my ranged character and that dubstep cannon for my mage character
  10. Purple_

well, i don't know what to do with my life Bunny Hood with Silver Dye Martian Costume Pants and Shirt with Bright Silver Dye
  11. Purple_

Go another one Familiar Wig Loki's Breastplate and Leggings w/ Black and Purple Dye Worm Scarf w/ Twilight Dye Diamond Ring w/ Purple Dye Solar Wings with Black and Purple Dye
  12. Purple_

I call this one the Dark Menace Here is my vanity: Viking Helmet w/ Purple and Black Dye Vortex Breastplate w/ Purple and Black Dye Vortex Leggings w/ Purple and Black Dye Mysterious Cape w/ Twilight Dye Yoraiz0r's Scowl Worm Scarf w/ Twilight Dye Diamond Ring w/ Purple Dye Stardust...
Back
Top Bottom