Search results for query: *

• Users: Nebulord
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nebulord

tModLoader Need help with an item dropping from a "family" of NPCS.

So, in a mod i'm working on, there's an item i made called "zombie Flesh". i want all the types of zombies (Pincusion, twiggies, balds, and their big and small variants) to drop them. somewhat mimicking how the shackle can drop from every single Zombie in the game. how can i do that? i'm using...
  2. Nebulord

PC Can't Play terraria on a "Border Fullscreen".

I don't know if you know what i mean, but when i try to click the "Fullscreen / Window" Button ----> the game just goes White, i can still hear the songs playing but the whole window is white. It is worth mentioning that i play the game using wavebanks, however, if i just use the Vanilla...
  3. Nebulord

Resolved My post contains spam?

Ok, so I'm the creator of a little wavebank post with the title: "Nebulord's Wavebanks". I'm excited for the new songs in the 1.3.3, so I decided to update the files and now I need to update the tracklists (wich can be found on the spoiler tab with the name "Wavebanks created by me" however...
  4. Nebulord

Wavebank Nebulord's Wavebanks.

Nebulord's Wavebanks Hello Everyone, Nebulord Here. And welcome to my Wave Bank Collection! All Wave banks are 1.3.5 compatible! +500 Downloads And counting! Important Notice: 1.4 and Beyond Terraria 1.4 is coming out on may 16th as we all know by now. of course, this means that there will be...
  5. Nebulord

Wavebank Paper mario Terraria Wavebank.

THIS POST NEEDS TO BE DELETED, I CREATED A NEW THREAD FOR MY WAVEBANKS http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/nebulords-wavebanks.40206/
  6. Nebulord

Weapons & Equip Ichor And Cursed Gauntlets.

Atention! the user Drok0920 asked me to use these sprites in his mod... i accepted. so if this does not get in the 1.3 update... at least there will be a mod for it... so, once again. Thanks Drok!
Back
Top Bottom