Search results for query: *

1. Maste_

Struggling with a building style I should use for my 1.3.1 world, can someone give me any ideas?

Struggling with a building style I should use for my 1.3.1 world, can someone give me any ideas?
  2. Maste_

Squeaked a little when I saw the "Update Queued" next to Terraria.

Squeaked a little when I saw the "Update Queued" next to Terraria.
  3. Maste_

Pixel Art Maste's Pixel House

"Look son, a new pixel art thread!" ~Dad, 2016 ----- I finally decided to make my own pixel art thread! Basically anything that pops into my head and is turned into a sprite will go here. Requests are CLOSED at the moment. High school is being... high school right now. So without...
  4. Maste_

Should I make a personal spriting thread?

Should I make a personal spriting thread?
  5. Maste_

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Finished my set of custom celestial items Nebula Drain Nebula Nova Prominence Solarang Quasar Vortex Smasher Stardust Sentry Staff Stardust Mirror Staff edit: Also some celestial ammo
  6. Maste_

I'm back

I'm back
  7. Maste_

It's been a while (life got in the way) edit: okay that whole special background thing did not seem to go as well as I expected
  8. Maste_

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

Nebula Drain and Nebula Nova are by far my favorites
  9. Maste_

T.E.M.

Dang, this mod has come along nicely!
  10. Maste_

after the beep

after the beep
  11. Maste_

I know, I've been doing a lot of ranged weapons recently. It'll be the last one for a while, I promise. :happy: Whaddy'a know, I'm also kinda skeptical about this one.
  12. Maste_

I suddenly feel like watching Breaking Bad.

I suddenly feel like watching Breaking Bad.
  13. Maste_

The Trident and the Fallen Star. Definitely more to come.
  14. Maste_

Two pre-existing items that definitely needed a facelift. Don't really know what to think about them.
  15. Maste_

And a nebula mana gun. I kinda prefer the staff over this.
  16. Maste_

A nebula staff, which is also my first take on doing a nebula-styled weapon.
  17. Maste_

Eurgh, I have about 16 sprites based on the celestial events that I have to make by the end of...

Eurgh, I have about 16 sprites based on the celestial events that I have to make by the end of this week.
  18. Maste_

First ever vortex-styled weapon. Feedback would be appreciated. EDIT: Tweaked slightly EDIT 2: And again :indifferent:
  19. Maste_

Incredible! Something that I couldn't do in the near future. On another note, I made some slime based off the granite: It could use some work in the shading department. EDIT: And I think I solved that shading problem :happy:
  20. Maste_

Who knows who this is? All I know is that someday he'll come back and reclaim his former glory. Or he'll hide himself while he repairs himself. We'll let fate decide.
Back
Top Bottom