Search results for query: *

1. XxDarkCometxX

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

I'm very patient and can plz work on increasing chaos of elements rate spawn a bit higher on the the next bug update! Thanks for this bug update! So many bugs OUT YES!
  2. XxDarkCometxX

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Nice farm but the picture shows a farm in corruption and chaos element spawn in the hallowed biome though.
  3. XxDarkCometxX

I Believe that the chaos element's spawn rate because they don't spawn at all. Since the update I seen none of them and I made awesome farms to get the rod discord. Rod of discord is a rare drop from chaos element! So how on earth are you supposed to get rod of discord if they rarely spawn and...
  4. XxDarkCometxX

Mobile Rod of Discord?

I need a good farm. If anyone could reply with a picture of the farm then that will be great!
  5. XxDarkCometxX

Mobile Where are the chaos elements?

I have been playing terraria a lot since the bug update. I also wanted to get rod of discord because its OP. Last time i saw chaos elements in the underground hallowed biome, was 2 weeks before we got the 1.2.4 update. I made 3 worlds and defeated everything and made a farm. I was AFK for 30...
  6. XxDarkCometxX

My bug is that chaos element isn't spawning in my 2 worlds. I defeated everything and idk plz do something about this, I want the rod of discord
  7. XxDarkCometxX

Terraria is love Terraria is life

Terraria is love Terraria is life
Back
Top Bottom