Search results for query: *

1. DaPielord

Town of Salem Thread

Hello everyone! Relatively recently, I started playing a game called Town of Salem. It is based off the party game mafia, with a ton of new roles. Share your favorite roles, best moments etc. For example my favorite roles are Jailor and Spy. - DaPielord
  2. DaPielord

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites]Metal Grate (opposite of the bubble block)

Like many suggestions, why not? +1 support!
  3. DaPielord

Weapons & Equip Celestial Boots (End-Game boots)

Also, I was thinking about a cool particle effect for it. I was thinking of having energy spheres that slowly decrease in size as an particle effect. I'll make some concept art when I get the time.
  4. DaPielord

Weapons & Equip Celestial Boots (End-Game boots)

This is a really good idea, as the frostspark boots do become obselete. Support!
  5. DaPielord

Sprites A Few Summoner Additions!

These are really nice. Support!
  6. DaPielord

Terraria Bad Ideas

John Cena as the final boss. Good luck everyone!
  7. DaPielord

General MCU Discussion Thread

So the phases was just an idea on the internet? And the phase idea is that the MCU is split into three phases, phase 1 being Iron Man to The Avengers, Phase 2 being everything from Iron Man 3 to Ant-Man, and Phase 3 being Civil War to Captain Marvel. And I just looked on the wiki and it says...
  8. DaPielord

Other Game Pokémon

I play Pokemon Go, and I'm level 8. #TeamMystic
  9. DaPielord

Casual Pet Praises

Trying to find the chemical compositions of things. I'm a nerd.
  10. DaPielord

Terraria Movie

Hi Everyone, First off, this is not a thread about requesting a Terraria Movie. I just wanted to know if I would be allowed to make a Terraria movie for a school project. I just want to borrow the idea of the game, not the music or anything else. What I will be using is weapons, mobs and...
  11. DaPielord

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron MK2 prime

I read the other thread, and it seemed quite good. I was wondering what it would look like? It's definitely got potential.
  12. DaPielord

Weapons & Equip Descender (An Accessory Using Rope)

This would be awesome, but what would it look like? And could it maybe be combined with wings?
  13. DaPielord

Official Calling All Terrarians: TCF needs you!

Does this mean you have to distance yourself from the community a bit, like not hopping on one side of a debate in the suggestions area. Also, just making sure, but maturity is more important than age in this, isn't it? Thanks!
  14. DaPielord

General MCU Discussion Thread

Hi Everyone! I made this thread to discuss the MCU currently, where it has been, where it will go and why. For example, where do you think the MCU will go after phase 3? Thanks, DaPielord.
  15. DaPielord

Movie Your favourites movie

Completely have changed my opinion now. My favorite movie is Avengers: Age of Ultron, but I love all of the MCU.
  16. DaPielord

Your Biggest Terraria Mistakes

On mobile, I was fighting fishron. I was doing OK, I had got him down to around 3/4 health, hardly had lost any of mine. I accidentally walked into a tornado, as I had fought him before and didn't really know how to evade him. I went to click on a health potion, and I hit my magic mirror. He...
  17. DaPielord

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

For the propeller wings, maybe it could be renamed the "Makeshift Hover Pack" or something.
  18. DaPielord

Game Mechanics Favo(u)rited items...

While they're at it, why don't they make that you can favorite items in equip slots? Complete support!
  19. DaPielord

Disney Terraria Movie?

After watching Warcraft: The Beginning, I have complete faith that someone can make a good video game movie. I haven't actually played Warcraft, but it was a good movie nonetheless. If they could do that with Terraria, it would be brilliant.
Back
Top Bottom