Search results for query: *

1. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader A thread about W1K's inhuman skill of turning money into codes

Will it be possible in the future to spawn other, bigger types of houses?
  2. Bedroom-inc

Texture Pack Texture a day pack

Holy cow this is extensive, well, there is actual Texture Pack support now. :D
  3. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

what if the spirit biome could overwrite crimson and corruption? not sure it would even make sense but, no one likes those dang biomes anyway. :D
  4. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

lel iv'e noticed the same with mana regen, INFINITE LAST PRISM!!!!
  5. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

if you haven't noticed by now, i'm half blind. but no seriously i didn't see that, my bad. :d
  6. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

Has anyone actually seen a swamp biome? either my luck is horrible or it's not in the mod yet. :0
  7. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

sorry i have to ask but, what ice items are needed to make ice essence? it's quite vague
  8. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

i couldn't get that command to work, so i just put on builder mode and grabbed the stuff. :D anyway playing the mod with a new person would be great, I'll just wait till the mod menu has a different open button, like tab maybe.
  9. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

alright i have a fix for the bug i found, can easily be fixed by using crystal hearts and mana stars, not a big deal but tiresome. :)
  10. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

so, new bug to report, after i disable the mod my health and mana is stuck at 1 each, that's very worrisome to me..
  11. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

okay question, what save file and move it to where? :eek:
  12. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

You know, i love this mod and the very idea, but once this mod is enabled it lags my game to two frames per second, that's a bit of a big deal, i don't mean to be rude but do you know what may be causing this?
  13. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

oooooooh, looks awesome
  14. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

hmm, thorium isn't loading anymore, says it's thrown an exception. :c
  15. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I'm sorry for not understanding, but what are you apologizing for?
  16. Bedroom-inc

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

just a thought but it might be a good idea to keep a changelog on this page, i like this mod but i can't keep up with the content added, i don't know what there is. :0 shoot i almost forgot to mention, the creeper staff, the orb staff and the shadowflame staves all act weird, i can't cancel...
  17. Bedroom-inc

Okay so I'm loving this mod a ton, super cool. :D Only complaint is a bug I've noticed where I can't make the hardmode flesh item at an Orichalcum anvil. :p
  18. Bedroom-inc

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i think windows 10 just hates me because thats not happening.. and now tmodloaderinstaller.jar is trying to open with internet explorer... .-.
  19. Bedroom-inc

what why? :D
  20. Bedroom-inc

I'm still stuck wondering why i can't update tmdloader... ;_;
Back
Top Bottom