Search results for query: *

• Users: Wingle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wingle

tModLoader Starting A Mod (Unnamed for Now) - !!Staff Needed!!

Hey peeps! You may or may not know me from another mod that I worked on called The Omega Mod, which sadly died. We want to restart on making a mod for this great game, but we are met with the same problem that caused our old mod to die - our staff is super small at this point! We accept anyone...
  2. Wingle

Pixel Art HorseMan's Piss-Poor Pixel Portraits of Petite Proportions

Did you like the alliteration for the name? Haha, anyway, welcome to my so-so sprite page! Here you can see loads of sprites (If you suggest loads of sprites for me to do lol) That will be posted whether they are good or bad! Now just to clear this up, I don't think that I am a "Piss-Poor"...
  3. Wingle

tModLoader Experienced coder and spriter needed!

So recently, our best coder and spriter left the team for our mod (The Omega Mod) and we really need another since none of us really know how to code AI for bosses/NPCs, accesories, tiles, and other things. So if you're interested in joining, and you are an EXPERIENCED (emphasis on the word...
  4. Wingle

PC Anyone to temporarily code for the mod I'm working on?

I just need someone to code for the mod I'm working on until the other coder comes back. It could become full time if he doesn't come back.
  5. Wingle

PC Anyone to code for my mod?

Not permanently, just until my other coder becomes more active on the forums. I haven't been in contact with him for a long time, so I need a coder that has skill in C#.
  6. Wingle

tModLoader The Omega Mod

There is a different version of this thread posted by another person on the team name @TMC so if you want to stay updated on the mod's progress, go watch that thread. Link: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-omega-mod.42044/#post-942150 Keep in mind, this does not mean we are...
  7. Wingle

Pixel Art Mr. HorseMan's (probably not) amazing pixel art thread!

I need some requests for pixel arts! I'm bored and I need practice for the mod that I'm spriting for so halp meh plox m80s. !!!WEAPONS!!! A demonic sword suggested by TMC !!!ARMORS/VANITY SETS!!! Still...
  8. Wingle

tModLoader The Omega Mod (for tModLoader v0.7)

Attention!!!! This mod will have a different thread by another person on the team named "TMC". The reason for this is because I cant insert spoilers, so I asked if he could do it, and he said yes. The link will be on this thread as soon as the thread goes up. This does not mean the mod will stop...
  9. Wingle

PC I need coders and spriters for my mod.

I need 1-3 coders and 4-5 spriters for the mod. The reason why im putting this post here is because i posted a different one but i couldnt get any replies so im hoping for better luck here. Also, this will be a tModLoader mod. The link to the original thread is here...
  10. Wingle

tModLoader Looking for people to code/sprite stuff for my mod.

So basically I have no experience in either of those things, so all im gonna be doing is giving the coders and spriters the ideas. It isnt much, I know, but I would do something else if I had experience with either those 2 things. This thread will be moved and I will link it in this post when...
Back
Top Bottom