Search results for query: *

1. Boltaanjistman

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

i am getting the weirdest error. when i try to enable this mod, i get "the internal name for a mod cannot contain a period" EDIT: that's weird, after deleting the files and trying again like 6 times without even changing anything, it just worked this time.
  2. Boltaanjistman

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

so, the download page says its for 1.3.3.2 and the game itself when launched even says 1.3.3.2, even though i am definitely using 1.3.4.4, and its been said here that this works on 1.3.4, is there an update to this mod that im missing?
  3. Boltaanjistman

im using 1.3.4 though... i think... im gonna check EDIT: yeah, im definitely using 1.3.4.4
  4. Boltaanjistman

for some reason, i cannot play using this mod. i can create a character but the game just crashes upon clicking play.
  5. Boltaanjistman

PC Updated or new recipe mod? Help?

I got into terraria through the 3ds port, and I became used to the recipe system, where anytime i pick up a new item, I would learn the associated recipes, and be able to view them at any time. Then after picking up and playing the pc version, to my surprise, i could only see the recipes I could...
Back
Top Bottom