Search results for query: *

1. Dr. Logiq

What mod is annoying me?

No need to apologize my friend, I know from experience that development is tricky: I just didn't know this was a bug. I'll make sure to update immediately :D
  2. Dr. Logiq

What mod is annoying me?

Did you find out what mod was causing it?
  3. Dr. Logiq

What mod is annoying me?

Does anyone know what Terraria tModLoader mod spams the message in chat: "You have angered the fire eye",as it spams you with fireballs for literally no reason? I have a collection of mods in use and I'd like to know which mod is doing this so I can find out why and how to stop it, because it's...
  4. Dr. Logiq

tModLoader Unable to access mod items

Yes, I wrote that function when I was expecting it to be a little bit more code, so you're right, I'll remove it and put it in the method that calls it, which incidentally is this: public override void ChatInput(string text) { if (text[0] != '/') return; // If there is no...
  5. Dr. Logiq

tModLoader Unable to access mod items

Please don't give me crap like "Google it" or "you haven't searched the forum for the answer" because I've been doing so for days. Also I don't need people questioning my mod. Just provide help, and be nice. So I've started writing a mod for tModLoader, and at the moment it's pretty simple...
  6. Dr. Logiq

PC PC is getting controller support!

Will doors open and close automatically for players like on the console? That would be a VERY much loved feature for the PC version
  7. Dr. Logiq

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

You do realize they wrote the game themselves, right? If they want to add another layer it would not be difficult for them.
  8. Dr. Logiq

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I would LOVE to see light beans / beacons like these in the game, as another user has said. This would be a wonderful addition. Also I think the wrench should be a single item which would allow the user to cycle through the colours, and maybe even combine it with the wire cutter (LMB to place...
  9. Dr. Logiq

Excellent, is there any of your work I could see? :)

Excellent, is there any of your work I could see? :)
  10. Dr. Logiq

Yes Temmie, C# is my favourite, although Java is basically exactly the same, just less powerful...

Yes Temmie, C# is my favourite, although Java is basically exactly the same, just less powerful in my opinion, so I guess I'm equally good at both Cryx, I've not finished any yet, I'm wanting to make a futuristic FPS game but I can't think of a concept that hasn't already been used :/ you know...
  11. Dr. Logiq

No, sorry, I've not created any sprites for Terraria yet :P I've only created created sprites...

No, sorry, I've not created any sprites for Terraria yet :P I've only created created sprites for my own 2D and 3D games. I don't know how good I'll be at making Terraria-style sprites, I guess it just depends on the day
  12. Dr. Logiq

- I program, and I can sprite, although I'm not so good at that -

- I program, and I can sprite, although I'm not so good at that -
  13. Dr. Logiq

tModLoader Looking for people to code/sprite stuff for my mod.

Yeah, Minecraft is in Java I can confirm that, but I have a lot more experience with C# anyway, and as goldenapple rightfully said, they're practically identical. The only main difference is a few capital letters and 'using's instead of 'import's :p I'd love to program for you, and if you can...
  14. Dr. Logiq

tModLoader Looking for people to code/sprite stuff for my mod.

I'm good at programming... never programmed for Terraria but if it's in a language I know then it'll take me no time to learn :) I've modded for Minecraft before soo :P
Back
Top Bottom