Search results for query: *

1. C

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

East Ocean maybe?
  2. C

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

the map has lava on it or at least it had to me Is there a spider cave on this map? I found only one spot with cobwebs and i need a lot more of them
  3. C

Biomes & Nature The (better) Desert

It would be great even snow biome gets more love than desert really in snow biome at first only snow was special to it. It didint even have special underground and any special monsters (besides that it was made in christmas) And now it has special underground special monsters and special wood...
  4. C

NPCs & Enemies Head of Cthulhu Boss

But he shouldnt have bandage on corruption world
  5. C

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I think in mod feature would be better for peapole that hate thorium mod (idk who would but still)
  6. C

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I would LOVE it :D
  7. C

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

If you have thorium mod installed everything from thorium mod is added to item, recipe and mob lists
  8. C

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

These Super Sweet Menus remind me so much of gameiki mod Well this is perfect replacement for it now :D Also i have new ideas: -reveal full map -teleport anywhere on map -and of course the prefix selector for items that have them I hope at least prefixes are possible
  9. C

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I mean if you dont know the bosses drops for example its modded boss you would only know that you can get normal boss drops and expert item (unless mod didint add it) but what they are you can only guess
  10. C

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I love this mod :D also i have 3 additional ideas: - What items can drop from which monsters (and how high is the % chance) - What can you get from treasure bag - What can you craft from selected item (like guide)
Back
Top Bottom