Search results for query: *

1. YaBoiJeffery

PC NPCs always saying they are alone, not offering pylons

My brother and I have been playing together on a world that I host and we can't seem to get any NPC to sell pylons because for one reason or another, they're not registering each other and always saying that they are alone. We have these 4 NPCs all bundled into one awful house and they're...
  2. YaBoiJeffery

Map-Store Vanity Storage World

This is a Work-In-Progress world I made to store some of my Vanity sets, because I don't wanna put them in chests and lose them (I tend to do that). Most of them are female, but some are male. I left a few mannequins and womannequins empty to let people add their own vanity sets. Each vanity set...
  3. YaBoiJeffery

Mobile Broken Bone Key

Found a bug while I was messing around in one of my worlds. When trying to use the Bone Key to summon the Baby Skeletron pet, there is no animation of the character swinging the bone key in a circle, and the pet does not spawn. It kind of bugs me because that took forever to get and many deaths...
  4. YaBoiJeffery

PC WTS Legendary Meowmere

Want to sell a Legendary Meowmere, you name your price, but don't be cheap
  5. YaBoiJeffery

Items Wire Spool Item (Infinite Wires!)

Terraria has a lot of items, some of which give you infinite items (E.g. Endless Musket Pouch, Endless Quiver, etc.), but I thought that a new item should be introduced. The Wire Spool, and item that works like the The Endless Quiver and Musket Pouch, which gives you infinite wire. The recipe...
  6. YaBoiJeffery

PC Corrupted World

I have an issue. A few days back, my PC bluescreened due to a driver error while I was Playing Terraria. When I booted up the game, all I saw was When I load the world, I get I find this extremely upsetting because this was the world I played on the most. I need to know if there is a way to...
  7. YaBoiJeffery

Hallow and Corruption both spawn on the same side in Hardmode

I'm not sure anyone has noticed this, but whenever I enable hardmode on an expanded world, both stripes of Hallow and Corruption spawn on the same side, usually on the jungle, completely ruining the jungle and making it hard to get resources. The original Corruption (That spawned on world gen)...
  8. YaBoiJeffery

Mobile Stylist on Expanded Worlds

When trying to use the Stylist on an Expanded World, pressing the Confirm button crashes the game causing loss of unsaved data
  9. YaBoiJeffery

Mobile Lepus Battle Music is Underground Hallow?

So, I wanted to do a little cheesing today and I had a couple Lepus eggs, so I went and summoned and all of the sudden I was hearing the Underground Hallow music on the surface while I was fighting him. The music only started when I summoned him, so Lepus has got to be the root of the problem
  10. YaBoiJeffery

Mobile Beetle Shell Graphical Bug

I'm not sure what caused this but, I'm pretty sure those are beetle shells plastered up and down my screen and that REALLY bugs me (no pun intended)
  11. YaBoiJeffery

Mobile Painting Bug

Issues with painted houses. I colored two NPCs homes Green and Yellow but when I go near the Green house, the Yellow one turns green, but if I look at it with the zoom (while using a Picksaw) the house appears yellow
  12. YaBoiJeffery

Mobile Specific Slimes Won't Spawn

Issues with Slime spawning. Cannot get Red, Yellow, Black, and Pinky Only Green, Blue, Mother, Rainbow, Toxic Sludge, King Slime, Jungle(And Spiked Variant), and Corruption/Crimson type Slimes
  13. YaBoiJeffery

Mobile Can't Lock My Screen

Game restarts after locking the screen for too long and can result in loss of data
Back
Top Bottom