Search results for query: *

1. Blizzrd

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

These sets are crazy awesome. Amazing to see how creative this community is.
  2. Blizzrd

Console ADD KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONTROLS TO CONSOLE

I honestly prefer playing terraria on PC, however my friends do not have computers capable of running it, and yes, we have tried. I don't mean to bring back an old thread, but is there any news on this being introduced in Journey's End? Or is there some method to cross platform PC/Xbox that I've...
  3. Blizzrd

Items Magic canvas: A pre-hardmode teleporter!

Simple, fairly good price for prehardmode, I like it.
  4. Blizzrd

Xbox One what do you think is the most annoying bug/bugs

World overwriting, prevents trading and multiplayer, also frame drops.
  5. Blizzrd

Xbox One Looking for Sorcerer Emblem

Understandable, I’ll keep tabs here until it’s fixed, thanks.
  6. Blizzrd

Xbox One Local Multiplayer Issues

I feel bad for you.
  7. Blizzrd

Xbox One Looking for Sorcerer Emblem

Really need a sorcerer emblem, name your price
  8. Blizzrd

Biomes & Nature The Swamp

Hm, I like the idea, but it does sound like it will bear a resemblance to the jungle biome.
  9. Blizzrd

Xbox One Goblin army

Sorry, I couldn’t quite understand your last comment. I haven’t experienced this, I play primarily single player but the one time I played in multiplayer and a goblin invasion activated, going to single player did not resolve it. Waiting for about an hour of real life time resulted in it arriving.
  10. Blizzrd

Xbox One Wired multiplayer bug?

Hm, hopefully a fix comes soon.
  11. Blizzrd

Xbox One Goblin army

What?
  12. Blizzrd

PC meowhears for 1 copper each any can buy

This feels like a shady craigslist meet up behind Walmart at 2 A.M.
  13. Blizzrd

Xbox One Xbox one glitch? Demon heart

It’s an item dropped from a treasure bag in expert mode, therefore it is only used in expert mode.
  14. Blizzrd

Xbox One 1.3 Glitch

Was your world completely deleted, or swapped for someone else’s? Also, have you played multiplayer recently.
  15. Blizzrd

Xbox One Goblin army

I’ve seen this occur to others and also myself. Someone said that their solution was to simply leave and rejoin the world, or after waiting a few in-game days it arrived.
  16. Blizzrd

Xbox One Wired multiplayer bug?

I’m having the same troubles, but it also happens with the guest in my world. I’ve seen other people making bug reports about it so you’re not alone here. Do you also get odd frame rate drops and sort of “slow” points when moving around?
  17. Blizzrd

Xbox One Light Pet Not Working

I haven’t seen anything about this yet, so I’ll make a post anyway. A friend of mine had the wisp in a bottle in his light pet slot and accidentally picked up a shadow orb when activating the EOW. He switched them out because he didn’t know what it was and now he can’t get rid of it, he trashed...
  18. Blizzrd

Mobile WHEN WILL 1.3 COME OUT ON MOBILE

The mobile agenda has not been set in stone as far as I know. They just released both console ends besides the switch so their next plan of action I assume is to squash bugs, and get to work on mobile. I’m not a genius regarding mobile limitations and abilities, but as far as I know it should...
Back
Top Bottom