Search results for query: *

1. sammybli

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

So dope. Thank you re-logic team for continuing to add to the game 5+ years later :cool:
  2. sammybli

Official Beta Testers Applications

You guys are adding even more content to Terraria? Wow i thought 1.3 was going to be the end of it. That's great to hear :happy:
  3. sammybli

Console Holy Arrows not working properly

Yeah i already did back when i first posted this. But i figured it was also worth posting here in the "console bug reports" section of the forums
  4. sammybli

That's not really the point. A bug is a bug. If the arrows don't work, it should be fixed. Doesn't matter if it isn't the best end-game ammo. It doesn't work as intended.
  5. sammybli

Console Suspicious Looking Skull requires Adamantite to craft

The thing is.. My world has Titanium, not Adamantite. So I can't even summon Ocram, because I don't have access to any Adamantite. The same goes for all of the Hard-mode Console exclusive items (Tizona, Tonbogiri, Vulcan Repeater) They all require Adamantite to craft. And the 3 exclusive Armor...
  6. sammybli

I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but it seems that the Holy Arrows do not work properly on the Xbox 360. When I shoot the arrows there aren't any falling stars. The arrow does damage when it makes contact with an enemy, but that's all. I don't see any stars falling from the sky.
  7. sammybli

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

That's dope! Can't wait to see what else is in store for us in 1.3 :)
  8. sammybli

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hey Hero, hope to see you make videos about 1.3 when it's out! :happy:
Back
Top Bottom